Dominant male looking for submissive female

BigCk47

Experienced
47 year old Dom Male who is looking for a submissive to be my slave. I expect a full service fuck toy. Starting online and progressing to in person. I have very harsh expectations for my slave. She has to be willing to be a puppy, a slut, a whore, my bitch, my cunt. She will become my property, and mine alone. She will give her mind, body and all fuck holes to me. She will be expected to accept my collar whenever I offer it. She will be loyal. These are the roles she will serve without question. These roles will be asked for daily. I want to develop a relationship with my slave. Bonus points if she is bi or bi-c. If you can handle these conditions feel free to message me back. If you think this is a role you cant fulfill then don’t bother. I am honest in my wants and needs.
I work around what ever your limits are being extreme or not. I work around schedules since everyone has jobs and lives. Will go into other details more privately. Age range hoping for 30s-mid 50s
For me the difference between online submission vs in person is the connection. I want to be able to have that connection. That sense of feel, and touch. How my submissive would react. You can have the same thing online to an extent. You can develop that relationship online but it has to be mutual. I would consider online for the right submissive. Living in Boston would be a bonus. If you use Kik just installed it if anyone wants to use Kik instead of here.

Last edited:
Not in Boston and I’m 41. Love love love the dominant energy you exude. If you ever find yourself open to virtual domination I’d love for the chance to be your very good girl 💋

Harassing women after they’ve told you to slow down is harassment, not BDSM.

PSA folks.

Back