Do you supersize your thunder thighs at the drive up?

BlackWolf65 said:
DF and I had the same thing in the Grove when it was still up. Not downloads, but views... Went right through the roof when we were playing...

Lol....I do recall that you two played very well..... ;)

koalabear said:
Lol....I do recall that you two played very well..... ;)
Oh, we still do... And we'll be starting another thread soon... It got... *Complicated* for a while there, with her spouse... He's now out of the picture, so... :D

BlackWolf65 said:
Oh, we still do... And we'll be starting another thread soon... It got... *Complicated* for a while there, with her spouse... He's now out of the picture, so... :D

Oh shit...the board gets boring when you do that thread....all the gals are in there listening....lmao......You two are probably responsible for more births by proxy than a NYC Blackout...lmao

koalabear said:
Oh shit...the board gets boring when you do that thread....all the gals are in there listening....lmao......You two are probably responsible for more births by proxy than a NYC Blackout...lmao
GEEZ...

I mean, I know it's good for *us*... But is it that good for others, too???

BlackWolf65 said:
GEEZ...

I mean, I know it's good for *us*... But is it that good for others, too???

It must be.....lol....You might consider putting it in Romance Novels and making some money..... :cool:

koalabear said:
It must be.....lol....You might consider putting it in Romance Novels and making some money..... :cool:
Hmmmmm...

Not the most respectable of literary genres, but hey - if we could make a buck or two... :rolleyes:

BlackWolf65 said:
Hmmmmm...

Not the most respectable of literary genres, but hey - if we could make a buck or two... :rolleyes:

lol.....all money spends the same......your posts were better than a lot of the stories on Lit.... ;)

koalabear said:
lol.....all money spends the same......your posts were better than a lot of the stories on Lit.... ;)
We thought about co-authoring a story... But we kept getting distracted by the content... :rolleyes:

BlackWolf65 said:
We thought about co-authoring a story... But we kept getting distracted by the content... :rolleyes:

lmao....tape record the the sessions.....hehehe :cool: ..Then just transcribe.....lol

Back