Do you supersize your thunder thighs at the drive up?

starrynightin64 said:
Gypsybyrd has a real kitchen & the other side of this house has one too :rolleyes:

You need to move in with Gb or the other house...lmao :p Those salads sound good BW....yummy... :)

starrynightin64 said:
he's worried about a kitchen...
I have a blender & protein powder so I'm set :)

ewwww.blenders suck....hand wands are better......especially for making vinaigrettes and pestos.... :D

starrynightin64 said:
he's worried about a kitchen...
I have a blender & protein powder so I'm set :)
~~Shakes head~~

I don't even own a blender... Or a food processor... I use a knife & a whisk...

BlackWolf65 said:
~~Shakes head~~

I don't even own a blender... Or a food processor... I use a knife & a whisk...

Biggest waste of money there is.....hand wands come in handy for hot soups and such.....Kitchen Aide has one with a Stainless steel shaft that is very easy to clean...but seems I do most of that outdoors so love your methods too.... :cool:

koalabear said:
Well it is a food thread.......... :D Was just indexing your posts...had to create a salmon link....lol
I've got more salmon recipes, if you want 'em...

BlackWolf65 said:
I've got more salmon recipes, if you want 'em...

Post all your favorites... a lot of people have been downloading and eating well....lol\\Over 400 downloads on cast iron alone..lmao Looks like your Salmon has 11 hits already.......try the Strawberry Bread and Concorde Grape Pie if you bake....they are good.

Last edited:
koalabear said:
Post all your favorites... a lot of people have been downloading and eating well....lol\\Over 400 downloads on cast iron alone..lmao
ROFL...

Nice!!!!

Looks like the thread is taking off well...

BlackWolf65 said:
ROFL...

Nice!!!!

Looks like the thread is taking off well...

looks like the lurkers are hungry...lol...a lot more looks than posts.....and tons of downloads so far..lol

koalabear said:
looks like the lurkers are hungry...lol...a lot more looks than posts.....and tons of downloads so far..lol
DF and I had the same thing in the Grove when it was still up. Not downloads, but views... Went right through the roof when we were playing...

Back