Did Haley just win the election?

Rick345

Literotica Guru
On January 20 Nikki Haley openly questioned whether Donald Trump is mentally capable of serving as president again. Referring to the fact Trump repeatedly confuses her with former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. campaign rally in New Hampshire on the 19th.

Trump first said that Haley turned down security offered by his administration on Jan. 6 and then again mentioned Haley, adding, "They destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it."

"They're saying he got confused, that he was talking about something else, he's talking about Nancy Pelosi," Haley said on Saturday.

"He mentioned me multiple times in that scenario. The concern I have is — I'm not saying anything derogatory — but when you're dealing with the pressures of the presidency, we can't have someone else that we question whether they're mentally fit to do this," Haley said. "We can't."

“Nikki Haley, you know they, do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it, because of lots of things like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guard, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people,” Trump said.

Here are my questions about all this: Did Trump just lose the election? After all one of the republicans big election talking points is Biden is unfit to be president because of “obvious” cognitive issues and Haley bluntly points out Trump’s obvious memory impairment. So for the republican party do the standards of mental capacity apply equally to both Trump and Biden?

While this is the first time a republican has pointed out Trump’s will documented mental decline the the past Trump has frequently forgotten who his wife is, who his children are, who the president is.. And republicans do political gymnastics to make excuses for bizarre statements.

I get why Haley pointed out Trump’s mental failings, its a great political smear I get it.

However, a bigger question comes to my mind, why didn’t Haley point out the obvious lie. The lie is that Pelosi, wasn’t in charge of security. Pelosi, didn’t have the authority to call out the National Guard she wasn’t in the chain of command. That authority is reserved for the Commander and Chief not senators..

Last edited:
She has to walk a fine line. She needs his MAGA voters, so she can never call him up.

Don is an X factor though. If he loses, who knows what he will say. He could say don't vote for Nimrata, or
stay at home. Many things.

Nimrata has just come out going against the majority of Americans, who want reproductive freedom. It won't be a coronation.

Well Trump said he is against abortion rights as well, in fact he takes credit for overturning Roe V Wade.

So on that front Haley and Trump are equal. So you feel that Trump's senility isn't a factor for MAGA?
But Biden's is?

Trumps mentality accuity is far more far gone, then Biden (if he is senile at all).
It is not a factor for MAGA, and voters will flock to Biden to avoid the autocracy.

However, a bigger question comes to my mind, why didn’t Haley point out the obvious lie. The lie is that Pelosi, wasn’t in charge of security. Pelosi, didn’t have the authority to call out the National Guard she wasn’t in the change of command. That authority is reserved for the Commander and Chief not senators..
Why didn't Haley call out that lie? Because she's running for the Republican nomination, and they really, really want to believe that January 6 is anyone's fault but the deplorables'. Especially Nancy Pelosi.

Well, since it isn't November yet ....
True, but between now and November, Trump will give her many more opportunities to hammer home that message. This isn't the first time Trump has shown obviously mental impairment, it's merely the first time a republican has called him out.

I don't think it'll make the slightest difference to Trump's cult. They'll just scream louder about how Biden is both senile and a criminal mastermind at the same time.

Which election???

The “republican" primary???

The general election???

Either way, no, and hell no.

/

Which election???

The “republican" primary???

The general election???

Either way, no, and hell no.

/
I was referring to the primary one again I'm giving republicans far too much credit

I don't think it'll make the slightest difference to Trump's cult. They'll just scream louder about how Biden is both senile and a criminal mastermind at the same time.
You are right about that however, I think the cult is a small portion of the party.. Maybe 10-15%. I think many are are tried of the craziness that is Trump and are looking for someone else.. But will vote for Trump because he's the frontrunner in the primaries..

No, Nikki didn't just win the election. Trump just pinned down the nomination. And Trump is who the Democrats will most like to be running against.

No, Nikki didn't just win the election. Trump just pinned down the nomination. And Trump is who the Democrats will most like to be running against.
Trump has a ways to go before he pins down the nomination there are at least twenty more primaries to go before we can say who has the nomination pinned down. I think Haley can turn Trump's obvious cognitive impairment into a win for herself.. His base while getting a lot of attention but it is small.. Maybe 10-15% of republicans. They will stuck by him no matter what but the other 85%+ will get behind anyone that can beat Biden and with Trump's legal issues, health problems, mental impairment I believe they will soon abandoned him.. In favor of someone who has a brain..

That's a diversion. I still haven't seen anything about Haley's positions or platform, if she has one. I will eventually do a search, but what I've seen about her so far indicates she's not worth the work, if nobody else cares.

I think she’d be a good president but it’s abundantly obvious she’s not going to be the nominee. As the field shrinks, most of the support for the drop outs has gone to Trump. Now that DeSantis is out, most of his supporters will go to Trump as well. By Wednesday morning her path to victory will be even more bleak. It’s a 2020 rematch.

I think she’d be a good president but it’s abundantly obvious she’s not going to be the nominee. As the field shrinks, most of the support for the drop outs has gone to Trump. Now that DeSantis is out, most of his supporters will go to Trump as well. By Wednesday morning her path to victory will be even more bleak. It’s a 2020 rematch.
Shame your little Hitler didn’t make it. Think he goes back to the sunshine without the stilted boots and just rides the tea cups crying?

You are right about that however, I think the cult is a small portion of the party.. Maybe 10-15%.
I wish I could agree with that, but I think it's more substantial than that. That factor, coupled with the prevalence of racism and sexism among Republicans, gives Trump a big advantage.

And given that some knee-jerk liberals would feel the need to vote for Haley because Biden is a white male, it's probably for the best that Biden have Trump to run against.

I can't imagine he'd be welcome at Disney World at the moment!
Sure he will be, they will cut the commercial.,.

“You just dropped out of the presidential race, what are you going to do?”

“I’m going to cry in the tea cups!”

Shame your little Hitler didn’t make it. Think he goes back to the sunshine without the stilted boots and just rides the tea cups crying?
It’s been clear for months that Trump has the support of overwhelming numbers of Republican voters. Floridians will get the full two years remaining on their popular governor’s term, and RDS can try again in 28 if he chooses to.

Back