Dementia Joe says “Four more years. Pause.”

Cornel West will not be on half the state ballots, let alone garner 4% of the total vote.
Kennedy might get 3%, has no chance of getting 16%

His decline is slower than I expected. He can still walk, read a teleprompter, and do most of his job as a figurehead. Just showing up for speeches between naps is aging him less than the workload of a real executive.

It's the reverse, you dumbass.

Pointing out the RWCJ’s hypocrisy is hypocritical…I guess…

😑

And pointing out the corrupt orange traitor’s obvious physical and mental defects is UNFAIR!!!…I guess…

😑

👉 RWCJ 🤣

🇺🇸

Last edited:
Trump's entire schtick is that President Biden is senile, crooked, sleepy.

Then he turns up in court, sleeps until he farts and spouts nonsense.
Exactly why I wait with popcorn ready to pop for their Presidential debate(s).

President Trump wants three and President Biden says he ready to take Trump out to the playground.

Now, what do you truly believe is the over-under on Biden even doing one debate with Trump even if you believe that he can stay on his feet without using the lecture to hold himself during the rigors of an actual, un-truncated, debate...?

Exactly why I wait with popcorn ready to pop for their Presidential debate(s).

President Trump wants three and President Biden says he ready to take Trump out to the playground.

Now, what do you truly believe is the over-under on Biden even doing one debate with Trump even if you believe that he can stay on his feet without using the lecture to hold himself during the rigors of an actual, un-truncated, debate...?
I thought you voted Libertarian? Shouldn't you be pushing for that candidate to be included in any debates?

Vacuous thought

You've come here for a fight.

I'm not getting down into the muck with you...
What fight? If you vote and stand for Libertarian ideals, shouldn't you be fighting to have them showcased nationally? How else do the people hear???

Thank you for actually quoting me as well.

I knew that you could not keep up otherwise based on your comments in the other thread and I do have pity upon those who lack remedial tools and mental computing power...

Back