Degrading and humiliating..****???

Silvergrizzly31

Experienced
Hi there. I have posted several threads about looking for someone to have a connection with that really enjoys humiliation and being degraded and figured I would start another one. If a submissive someone is interested in being degraded/humiliated please send me a pm/dm or whatever the kids are calling it these days. Online for now. Have a great day

Love being degraded and humiliated. Not so much for sub/dom but do love the idea of being there for someones pleasure, to be used hard and rough ..filled with you release and then just leaving and going on with your life till you need another release or just need to release some frustrations.
I want you on your knees when I come home tonight. No need to stay. Just need a mouth to use

Love being degraded and humiliated. Not so much for sub/dom but do love the idea of being there for someones pleasure, to be used hard and rough ..filled with you release and then just leaving and going on with your life till you need another release or just need to release some frustrations.
I’d be interested if you are still looking. Happy to share my previous experiences and interests.

Hi Silver Grizzly. I'm an elderly lady who has silver hair (but the carpet doesn't match the drapes, still reddish brown down there). I appear as a classy lady, but to my Dom I am his to do as he pleases. I have been degraded and humiliated by previous Doms and loved it. I've had to use the bathroom with my Dom present, never having a private moment when my Dom was present. Often Sir would take advantage of the situation and insist on using my mouth at that time. If you'd like to chat more, let me know. I'm open to it.

Back