Dark and Unrealistic Fantasies

Damn they closed the zoo and pony rides too. That’s a bummer.
There is a mall in Warwick RI that has a carousel inside. No activists have yet bro protest mistreatment of the horses. Or tigers wearing saddles…
You’re possibly more insane than moi. I like that about you.

Do the bro’s ride the tigers sideways like they wear their hats?

Oh fuck yes, I imagine me or my husband getting to an argument with someone we hate and they retort with “well I fucked your wife’s pussy yesterday, I made her cum over and over and them I shot a load on those big titties of hers, she’s my slut now” 😈😍🤤💦
That would be pretty hot. Getting in an argument with a neighbor, boss, or coworker that annoys the hell out of you. Suddenly revealing they’ve fucked you several times at your secret glory hole trysts. He’s been using your pussy, covered you with his seed, and been keeping it a secret until just then. Leaving you with no idea how many times he’s fucked you or what you’d need to do for him to keep it to himself.

You want dark?
In a private online show, a confident woman undergoes a masochistic procedure, involving a stake pushed all the way through her body, It is possible due to medical advances, but still risky. Despite moments of discomfort and unconsciousness, she continues describing the sensations as the stake traverses her gastrointestinal tract, stomach and esophagus. While the stake is pushed in her rectum, she is fucked by several onlookers in her pussy. Finally, as the stake emerges from her mouth, she triumphantly accepts applause.

Submitting to castration as part of some kind of event or ceremony is a turn on and fascinates me as far as writing goes but I wouldn't do it for real.

I think a lot about being kidnapped and forced to work in one of those Czech Gloryholes, unrealistic for any number of reasons, least of all, leaving my husband and kids to be a fuckhole for a bunch of randos but the thought still makes me incredibly 💦 and those videos are 🔥

View attachment 2310363
Holy shit! I never knew these existed. What a hot idea. I’m thinking of constructing one of these in our spare room. And my wife’s naked lower half exposed through the hole, her legs spread. Right before the guests for our house party arrives. The married men sneak off to the room to get a look at her pussy. The available men lower their pants, slide their cocks in her pussy and fucks her.

Years ago my wife confessed that she fantasizes about being raped by another man. It was very talk between us that had us heading for the bedroom. Soon after I started fantasizing about it too.

I step out for the evening, leaving my wife home alone. Since she’s just lounging around the house, she’s wearing just a t shirt and panties. At some point, another man invades the house. He’s there specifically to rape her. He startles her and subdues her. As he has a hold of her he gropes her tits through the shirt. He slides his hands into her panties, feeling her pussy. She struggles but he’s too strong. He lifts her and carries her to our bedroom.

He tosses her onto the bed. Rips off the shirt exposing her breasts. The yanks off her panties. He drops his pants, his cock is hard and ready. He mounts her. Forces his cock into her cunt. Then he fucks her!

I fantasize about a butch girlfriend and me being hired as kinky queer models, bondage sex toys, and entertainment for a three day yacht party.

We could be used to model kinky clothes and S&M gear for several designers throughout sessions of demonstration and being used by many different guests.

After different scenarios we would be debriefed on what worked, what didn’t, who was best at doing us, what we liked or didn’t like and what we’d want to try again.

I have a very petite shy Asian girlfriend. I give her oral sex and she keeps trying to push me away telling me not to make her cum. Of course, I don't stop and make her cum anyway. She has an orgasm and her clit turns into a large dick. Her body changes and she becomes a muscular woman with a dick. She grabs me and rapes my ass until she has a massive orgasm. She passes out and turns back into my petite Asian girlfriend asleep at my side.
ES

A lot of my fantasties probably fall into dark or unrealistic.
Like being kidnapped by a lesbian couple who make me their sex pet, with perhaps another kidnapped girl being a fellow pet I can play with.
Or being sold into a brothel where I'm used by a series of older rich women and not even receiving the earnings as that goes to the madam of the brothel who will discipline me if the clients had any complaints.
Also find the thought of a woman using me for pleasure while I sleep, possibly drugged, exciting.

However, all these are just fantasties and definitely not something I would want to happen to me, or anyone else, in real life.
Oh my gosh absolutely everything you said are exactly my fantasies as well.. especially the sleeping one … or forced sex per

Woman wearing a riding outfit, including tight white pants, black knee-high boots and sharp spurs ... a riding crop in her hand. She sits on my back, starting to ride me like a horse around, while she uses her spurs on my sides. The spurs are very sharp, so she digs them deep in my flesh, causing me to bleed and scream while she enjoys ... when she gets enough wet, she sits on my face, having me eat her pussy until she cums. And while I eat her, she digs the spurs in my sides, cutitng me deep inside ...

This is just a fantasy. I haven't tried it yet ever, for several reasons.

1. I'm not sure whether the pain from the spurs would be really enjoyable. I do enjoy some pain, but not extremes.
2. I was actually used as a ponyboy once (she had no spurs, though) ... and I remember I had difficulty to endure even 30 seconds of it.

That's the mantra which I always keep repeating to novice subs: a sub needs to be perfectly physically fit, more than the dom(me)!

So, unless you are running every morning for at least 5 miles, doing crossfit at least twice a week, plus some quick workout during the week - forget extreme BDSM.
i fit the profile to explore more BDSM

It’s less a fantasy and more how I imagine real events, but I had a wife leave me for a really muscular foreigner and every time I think about them it turns me on. Apparently the first time they cheated on me, they went for 3days straight. When she confessed I was hard the entire time.

Back