Current Approval Wait Times

JayJams78

Really Experienced
Does anyone know how long about it is currently taking to get a piece approved and posted?

There's a thread somewhere on this forum talking about that sometime back. Has it been more than three days?

The last set of poems were released about five days after the set before. Last time I was more actively checking, they were coming out anywhere between 4-7 days. With it being the holidays, I would expect things to be taking a little longer. The submissions section is completely separate from the forums, so we don't have any information about that side of things beyond observation.

Posting your work

I post 9 poems and 2 stories, now it some that they are dragging my publishing time through the mud.

I post 9 poems and 2 stories, now it some that they are dragging my publishing time through the mud.

I'm sorry your writing is taking so long to be approved. This forum is totally separate from the publishing side of Literotica though, so we unfortunately can't help you. You might want to ask on the Editors Forum: they work with Lit authors and someone there may know why it's taking longer. Sometimes it does take a few weeks or so.

My poems are in the 30/30 thread. I'm out there swimming alone again.

Gone are the days when your submitted poem would appear the next day, do the authors have the same long waits? Perhaps poetry readers/selectors are hard to find.
I removed all my poems with the intention of revising and resubmitting but now.....I think not. I hardly go to read what gets picked for acceptance anymore. :cry:

mine took about two weeks to appear. My stories are approved much more quickly ( how much depending upon if there is a contest on , and whether my story is in it or swimming against the current).

Back