Cum eating slave

jacksexw2

Virgin
Hi guys, I am a submissive male, 45, very much into CEI and femdom Joi videos and stories. Does anyone wants to join me and guide me guidance while I jerk at your commands? Anyone welcome, couple would be a huge turn on! Looking forward to your postings and private messages. Kiss

Hi guys, I am a submissive male, 45, very much into CEI and femdom Joi videos and stories. Does anyone wants to join me and guide me guidance while I jerk at your commands? Anyone welcome, couple would be a huge turn on! Looking forward to your postings and private messages. Kiss
I am into the same things. Used to visit glory holes and loved kneeling on the cum splatered floors and press my face to the wall where countless others had and feel the cock fill my mouth as the unknown man often unleashed his fury upon me. Calling me names and telling me what he was going to do to me as I sucked his big or little cock. Others were nice and thanked me, I liked to listen to their moans and feel them shuder and groan as the said " I'm cumming" . I would like to pm you as we masturbate and tell you to eat my cum or you tell me to eat yours ❤️

Back