Cuckquean shopping day

NegateGivity

Just a Guy
I know I'm just yelling into the void here but here's the pitch.

Cuckquean wife gets a text from her husband that he is going on a date tonight and gives her the woman's information. Wife pops over to dates house and woman thinks she's there for a confrontation. Wife reveals she is there to make sure she is presentable for her date with husband. After initial meeting and clarification, wife decides nothing in the woman's wardrobe is good enough and takes her shopping and gets her a makeover. Because wife gets off on not just her husband having sex with other women but also she enjoys dressing them up for him. Like they are a life size doll that she can give her husband. Then she watches as her husband "manhandles" doll. So maybe she isn't husband's choice but wife goes out and finds women for hubby. Or maybe he expressed interest in a woman and the wife is the one to guage interest and facilitate meetings.

Solid idea. Cuckquean stories get my blood pumping. I've always liked the scenario where the wife has a lower sex drive than her husband and instead brings her neglected housewife friends over. She watches and enjoys as he seduces them all.

Yeah, that's hot. But I also like how the wife is manipulating the situation. Like sure the husband and other housewife are the two having sex, but it's because his wife is the one who set it up.

Yeah, that's hot. But I also like how the wife is manipulating the situation. Like sure the husband and other housewife are the two having sex, but it's because his wife is the one who set it up.
Yeah, there's a power dynamic there. She is the maestro.

I know I'm just yelling into the void here but here's the pitch.

Cuckquean wife gets a text from her husband that he is going on a date tonight and gives her the woman's information. Wife pops over to dates house and woman thinks she's there for a confrontation. Wife reveals she is there to make sure she is presentable for her date with husband. After initial meeting and clarification, wife decides nothing in the woman's wardrobe is good enough and takes her shopping and gets her a makeover. Because wife gets off on not just her husband having sex with other women but also she enjoys dressing them up for him. Like they are a life size doll that she can give her husband. Then she watches as her husband "manhandles" doll. So maybe she isn't husband's choice but wife goes out and finds women for hubby. Or maybe he expressed interest in a woman and the wife is the one to guage interest and facilitate meetings.
I never think of cuckquean roles as dominant as this, more of a submissive wife letting it happen, plus maybe a little humiliation. But this is interesting, definitely more of an active participant.

I like this idea. I think the idea of a dominant cuckqueans is way under-utilized... a true, dominant cuckqueen with high expectations for the women worthy of fucking her husband sounds like it'd be a fun read.

Back