Cruel cuckolding

I would love to find stories, especially if they’re a series, where the wife is just vicious. Physically, mentally, emotionally brutal towards her cuck. Especially if he’s a sissy. And maybe the bull partakes as well. I feel like they’re few and far between. I’d write it if I had the talent that do so.

I think I've read a few of those before. Can't remember their names, though. Also, check asstr?

Personally, I'm not a fan of cucking that gets to that point unless its a really short story. At one point, it just becomes too unbelievable to be arousing. It's not even humiliation at that point, since there's not really any humiliation involved for a guy who had no dignity in the first place.

For example, if a guy just eats dog shit as part of his daily routine, it becomes kind of pointless to make fun of him for eating cat shit one day.

If it's a CNC situation then it's not necessarily sexual abuse. A D/s couple where the husband knowingly became the sub, admitting over time his need to be feminized, sissified, cuckolded? There's a series in there all right!

If it's a CNC situation then it's not necessarily sexual abuse. A D/s couple where the husband knowingly became the sub, admitting over time his need to be feminized, sissified, cuckolded? There's a series in there all right!
I'm pretty sure it's already a series... multiple series. I'm sure it will also be a new series, and another new series after that.

This is one of the most common fetish combos out there. Practically an archetype on its on, like the fetish version of "hero kills the dragon and saves the princess." The question would be how you add your own spin to it, either by adding a lot of character development, subverting one or more tropes, adding an extra theme, changing the tone (e.g., mommy domme who's denying and cucking out of love versus evil bitch who's a fully committed to killing the guy), etc.

That is sexual abuse and shouldn't be on this website.
That depends on where the line is drawn. Personally the idea of me being tied to a chair watching a man fuck my girlfriend while they degrade me is incredibly hot, but there would have to be some ground rules.

I would love to find stories, especially if they’re a series, where the wife is just vicious. Physically, mentally, emotionally brutal towards her cuck. Especially if he’s a sissy. And maybe the bull partakes as well. I feel like they’re few and far between. I’d write it if I had the talent that do so.
Check out the second chapter in my series!

Back