Crime Figures Down Across the US.

When nothing is a crime anymore the numbers will go down.

When loons are presented with inconvenient facts, they always claim the facts are lies.

“FAKE NEWS! THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN! IT’S PERFECTLY FINE TO SHOOT PUPPIES IN A BACKWARD STATE LIKE SOUTH DAKOTA! THE ECONOMY IS FAILING REGARDLESS OF THE STRONG ECONOMY YOU SEE ALL AROUND YOU!”

Two days back, a lady DA of New York was speeding and shouted at the traffic police officer "a------" (is it angelababy?I am not sure)and told them to get out of her "f------" (is it friendly? I am not sure) house, and that she knew about law better than them, according to people.com (not peopledaily.com)

It is more worrying than the lowered crime rate in statistics, if the news is true.

We are now a nation when the standards lower to the individual instead of individuals striving to meet a standard.

This is by design. The government is empowered by hands out for handouts.

I blame immigrants for the lowered crime rates.

Other countries are pushing their hardest working, most ambitious people across the border. It’s a crisis.

... and we remember what happened to the Romans when they welcomed the peaceful barbarians in.

Every time you think crime is down, remember all of the Liberal DAs and Soros DAs who do not uphold the laws because they are discriminatory, if not outright racist and oppressive, favoring the white patriarchy.

... and we remember what happened to the Romans when they welcomed the peaceful barbarians in.

Did the barbarians harvest farm crops, work in meat packing plants, do landscaping, and fill construction jobs?

That’s what immigrants to the US do.

Yes. Yes they did. The equivalent of. That's how they infiltrated. I recommend Gibbons.

And the illiterate immigrants also bring the cartels with them.

And Red Chinese products like fentanyl...

Most of them are lunatics and enemies for all of the right reasons as you so ably demonstrate.

Please find someone else to troll, someone who wants to get down into the mud and wrassle with you.

You're just too erudite, elegant and entertaining for the likes of my humble self.

Yes. Yes they did. The equivalent of. That's how they infiltrated. I recommend Gibbons.

And the illiterate immigrants also bring the cartels with them.

And Red Chinese products like fentanyl...
Dude, you know full well that it's almost entirely US citizens who are bringing Fentanyl across the border.

Back