Credit Where Credit's Due (Closed)

Her walls wrapped tightly around my member. Eschandra's wailing coupled with her thumping drove me right over the edge. Hands sliding away from her ass and up the curvature of her back, all the way up to the shoulders. Wrapped around her tightly and pulling her in to me. Chest to chest and almost face to face. She wasn't going to leave my grasp until she got the full load into her.

When she came and her fluids flowed over me, that was my signal and I pushed my pelvis into her. It was like driving a cork into a spewing champagne bottle. I pushed and pushed. That last bit needed more energy. Biting hard onto my lower lip and tensing the stomach muscles I pushed my member all the way in, until the balls slapped her cheeks.

"AUGH! AHHHH!" It was impossible for me to form any coherent words. All of it happened in a flash that I could just feel it and not react, other than a large gasp as all of my muscles contracted at the same time. "AUUUUGH!" From inside her hot body I exploded. The muscles released and the main vein pumped again and again. While her juices flowed over my cock, my cock injected itself deep inside her. "UURGGHH!"

Last few drops are the most painful before the involuntary muscle contractions that come in driving the last few drops of white seed out the tip. "YEAAAAH!" gasping for air. The release sending my brain into the clouds. For a moment I nearly blacked out.

My entire went limp. Utterly spent I could only lay there, panting and looking up at the ceiling. Eyes stinging from sweat rolling down my face. The air was hot and humid. Bodies lathered in sweat. Hair matted to the skull. All of this in just a few minutes? Wow. I needed to work on my game more.

Painfully turning my head over to Eschandra and wetting my lips, "That was...utterly fantastic, baby. Where did-where did you learn how to do all of that?" Felt rather awkward making pleasant conversation after a row like that. My cock spent it slowly, painly reverted itself back to its original size. Its hot flesh glistening with a combination of my juices and Eschandra's.

I also remembered I had some extra credits to give her. That would have to come after we spent a couple minutes more recouping our lost strength. Wow. Already my muscles are tigthening. It hurt just to bend the knees. My head was feeling like it was in a vice from dehydration.

She had also collapsed on top of him as well, equally winded after having ridden him like a crazed slut. The woman panted softly with her head on his clammy chest, her own body moist with exertion. When he spoke though, her brown eyes did look up at him with amusement.

There was a little giggle before she replied, "once I reached the age of womanly maturity, I was selected to undergo training for this. Natural beauty is something you're lucky enough to be born with, but skill needs to be taught and honed, sir. In my opinion, I am one of the most fortunate women in the universe- I am paid well, I cum every day, enjoy lavish accommodations, and don't have to do hard labor." Her delicate fingers traced little circles on his chest as she rested, a smile on her lips.

"Would you like a supplement, sir? They cost extra, but they may be of interest. I'm able to offer an energy boost, a semen recharger tonic, or a sensitivity pill. I was hoping you might try out my ass tonight, but I can understand if you would like to leave things as they are."

I think I was finished for the night. Twice is more than I have done in years. Plus that little sales gimick was ringing in my ears. This is a hotel and hotels always upcharge everything inside their walls. "Thank you, my dear, but I think I will be fine without any of that," giving her a coy smile and a kiss to her forehead. Rolling over in the bed to the edge and reaching for my belt, might have scared her thinking I was going for my blaster. No. It was for my stash of credits. Reaching inside and fishing out a few bars, I came back and placed them into her palm. "Send a drink of your finest wine to my Mandalorian friend. The rest is for you."

Really hated shooing her along. My body was screaming at me. Hating me for letting my ego win in this case against the big tittied woman. After she would leave I could take a shower, get some water into me, hopefully it was good water, and then take a good night's sleep.

She blinked, obviously surprised at his refusal. In all likelihood, she was rarely turned down entirely. Perhaps a client or two would say no to the boosters, but they would definitely be tempted to take her for a couple rides to make use of every credit they spent on her. Eshandra looked down at the credits that were placed into her hand and her fingers closed around them, a grateful smile on her face.

"Thank you sir! A tip is always appreciated. Perhaps you might call on me the next time you're in these parts." The server gave him a wink before putting her robe back on, though she hesitated at the door. "Safe travels, sir." Then she truly left, shutting the door behind her.

It would only be about five minutes later that he would hear a knock on the door next to his and Eshandra's voice calling, "excuse me, miss! The sir you're with wanted you to have a bottle of our finest wine! It's a Belgyrius 34098!"

A door could be heard opening before Gra'tia's voice said, "thank you. That will be all."

"Are you sure you don't want some... company?" Based on the server's tone, it was obvious she was offering a little more than simple company.

There was a pause.

"No thank you." The door shut, and if one listen closely they could hear Eshandra let out a little, "hmph!" before she headed back downstairs.

Chuckling a little, eh, wonder what that Mandalorian is thinking now. Hehe. Rolling out of bed was difficult. The legs locked up. It hurt to stand erect. Shuffling over to the small bathroom and closing the door behind, I removed my clothes and slipped into the shower.

The water, thankfully, was hot and clean. It felt wonderful coarsing all over my body. The muscles relaxed. This fine establishment was kind enough to provide soap and shampoo. It had the hint of lavender in it. The months of filth and gunk is scrubbed off of me and disappear down the drain. Outlander did have a shower. It was pitiful at best. Only good for one person barely and it was difficult to turn around in. The water pressure was always weak.

Finally done with the shower and stepping out, I slipped into my shorts and shuffled back to my bed. Letting the fatigue set in I laid myself upon the bed. Falling asleep just as my head hit the pillow. It was a deep sleep that I don't remember anything. Rarely do I dream.

In the morning, the Mandalorian was sitting at one of the tables, eating her breakfast. Each fork-full of food was lifted under her helmet before consumption, and her coffee had a straw in it for drinking as well. Thank god for her helmet though- she wasn't sure if anyone here would take her seriously otherwise. While the helmet gave her the illusion of being stoic and unbothered, in actuality she was quite uncomfortable being here. The nudity, the wails and thumps of passion- all of it was outside the realm of her comfort. She would be surprised if the blush that heated her cheeks had gone away for a moment since she set foot in this place.

As a Mandalorian, duty was something that was put above all else, and she lived every second by that Mandalorian code. As such, she hadn't ever touched a man, nor a woman for that matter. It wasn't that she wasn't sexually aroused by either party, it was more that she had a job to do and simply put: she was busy. It was the same with drinking. These things were distractions that could get one killed or worse.

Don't what time it was when my eyes fluttered open. The whole night was a blur. Sitting up and running both hands through my hair, my body still had tense muscles. Not as bad as before. Still there. What happened? Looking around the room's interior little hints told me. There was the ruffled clothes at the edge of the bed. The sink of sweat and sex in the air. Ah. That was it. With a smug grin I nodded. 'Scored'.

'Oh, that's right. That Mandalorian is probably waiting for me.'

Getting out of bed and slipping into my clothes I check myself at the mirror. Clean for once. My credits are still inside my pouch. Blaster pistol in its holster. Everything was right in the Galaxy for me stepping out of the room and going back out to where the dance floor us. Since it was morning there was no shows. There are plenty of people eating breakfast. That's where I spotted the Mandalorian sitting by herself. Still wearing that stoic helmet and drinking through a straw. What is with them and hiding their faces, I wondered? Was her face heavily scared or disfigured?

"Up already, I see" sliding in the same booth as her. My eyes looked over her plate. That looks real tempting. A waitress comes by and I ask for the same. "How did you sleep last night?" leaning back in my seat, arms up and back to rest upon the top.

He looked good clean, though she supposed he looked good unclean as well. The smuggler was simply a handsome man, and she wondered if he used that to his advantage in his line of work. In any case, it was none of her business.

"My sleep was restful enough. We need to be hasty once we're done with breakfast. It would be better to leave this planet sooner rather than later- staying in one place for too long can be dangerous." Her helmet lifted and one could imagine that she was scanning the brothel for potential dangerous. They would be correct in that assumption.

"Can't argue with you on that one," with a simple shrug. Moments later the waitress came by with my plate. Taking her advice I was quick to take it all down and taste it later. It was also my first hot meal in weeks. Every once in a while I would flick my eyes at her to see if I can catch a glance at her under that helmet. No dice. She guarded herself well.

"When we get back to my ship, will the cargo be waiting for us already, or would we have to wait for it?" asking between bites. I did not get any word if the refit of the Outlander was finished. Fingers crossed those droids finished the job as they had promised to do.

"The cargo should already be there, we just have to load it. I've hired some dock droids to do the job so we can move more quickly." She took a sip of her drink. There had been more than a couple times where she had been chased off a planet by one party or another. It wasn't fun, and she had been injured several times in the firefights.

"Sounds like you have everything well in hand. Good. That takes a load off my mind," chuckling before downing the scalding black coffee. Ah! My limbs felt rejuvinated with the influx of caffiene. Again I couldn't ask her about the cargo. She's got droids loading it that means I can focus on the Outlander and any of her problems the droids either missed, or didn't do.

Glancing at my watch, "If that's the case, we should get going in the next ten or so minutes, I feel. That's the time most people are going to their jobs. More people moving around masks us from any prying eyes," before finishing the last bits off my plate. Delicious stuff. Wish I knew what it was. I dropped a couple more credit chips onto the table for the service.

"Agreed," she nodded appreciatively. It was a good thing he had a good mind for these sorts of things. It was always a hassle having a partner who was oblivious to the dangers of being a wanted person. You had to sleep with one eye open, trust no one, keep moving. Those who didn't understand that were either captured or killed.

Once he was done she stood and left, obviously expecting him to follow. She had raised her hand and twitched her fingers as an indication of this. Gra'tia led them through the throngs of busy people, easily making her way through like a fully armored ghost. They reached the dock after a 15 minute walk, the woman looking to him to point out his aircraft. "Which vessel is yours?"

This woman simply doesn't wait, does she? Out the hotel and into the crowd, moving as a brisk walk to keep pace. If I had done a full blown run it might attract some unwanted eyes.

When she asked which one was mine, I pointed to this baby. "This is the Outlander!" smiling widely. "She's a beaut, ain't she?" hands on my hips. Looks like my refit was done as the droids are carting away their repair equipment. "She has a lot of mileage on her, but she's one tough ship. Personally modified it myself. Two laser cannon turrets and a missile launcher, incase someone tries getting froggy and I need to make a hasty exit." Which was quite common for me.

I clapped my hands together. "Right. I've shown you mine, now, show me yours."

1714877782462.png

It was an old ship, to be sure, but it did indeed look to be in good shape. She shook her head, "unfortunately, my vessel is gone. My associates picked it up and left last night. We do this to make sure we're not being tracked or leave any of our vessels behind."

At that point, a large droid appeared and spoke, "Gra'tia Wren. Work orderer: 9049540. Our droids need to know which vessel to load."

The woman pointed at the smuggler's ship. "You'll be loading that one. I'll remind you that I paid for expedition, so I need you to work fast."

The droid nodded and went back to get the cargo. Pushing it out on hover dollies. While that was happening I boarded the ship by using the ramp under and just behind the cockpit. Even smells better now. Going into the cockpit and looking over the console I pushed some buttons and lowered the cargo loading ramp near the center. "Go ahead and load them on that," calling out from the cockpit.

Gra'tia would work on the cargo. My job was the ship. Bio-scanner, radar, and other sensors are all sharp as ever. Leaving the cockpit and inspecting all of the work, the droids did a good job fixing the electrical lines. Fuel tanks full. Water pump fixed. Even fixed the faulty door to the 'bedroom' more like a walk-in closet. Many other things done.

It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. That last run paid on in fixing this baby. It so needed it. She probably would not survive another mission without it. Still sporting plenty of scars I kept them on. It adds character. Shows that she is tough as I have professed.

Going to the cargo bay ramp I waited for the droids to bring up the stuff because it wasn't going to sit directly in the cargo bay. It was going to a compartment UNDER the cargo bay. The panels for the compartment's floor have been removed to reveal a hidden compartment. Use that when the cargo is extremely illicit. When the panels are put on it leaves a virtually seamless floor. No one would suspect it was there and the panels block out any scans.

Though she wasn’t a droid, Gra’tia too helped move some of the cargo from the docks to his cargo hold. Manual labor was not beneath her, not when she had a mission to accomplish and a shipment to deliver. Every second saved was a second she could breathe easy later, so she didn’t mind doing some work. That being said, the woman was always keeping an eye on the surrounding people. Some were there to fix their ships, some were just arriving, some were chatting or leaving, and some… some were loitering.

The ones who loitered were kept a close eye on, as if they didn’t have a purpose to be there that she could see, then their purpose could possibly endanger herself and her new associate.

PLING!

She flinched from the blaster fire, but thankfully it had bounced harmlessly off her beskar chest-plate. Any other armor and she might have been dead at that moment. Her head whipped around to locate the source of the fire, and she noticed that one of the parties who had been giving a tearful goodbye were not quite as they appeared to be. The group had taken cover after their surprise shot when they saw that she hadn’t gone down as easily as expected. The Mandalorian took cover as well after whipping out her blaster and sending one of them to the afterlife with a quick shot to the head.

“Keep loading the vessel!” She commanded the droids, who had nervously glanced up from their loads. “Pilot! I need you ready to fly as soon as the last crate is loaded!” Fortunately they had been close to finishing when the attack started.

Ah, crap! Knew this was too easy! She called out to me as I dashed to the cockpit. Getting behind the controls and switching over from external to internal power, the ion engines started up with a high pitched roar. Looking outside the cockpit many figures. What I thought to be human dock workers threw off their cloaks and hats and revealed what was underneath, Imperial officer uniforms!

"Stop that ship! Don't let it get away!" one of the officers was shouting and pointing at us.

Blasted! The Empire! Guess our Mandalorian woman was hotter than I thought. No way I was going to surrender to them. Being a prisoner of the Empire was worse than being dead. Shouting out of the cockpit I said, "Get on one of the turrets!" It was our only real defense in this situation. The enemy was too close to us to use a concussion missile. The resulting explosion would set off any fuel and munition crates sitting in the dock and take us all out.

I was expecting to see those white armored stormtroopers. Some of those 'dockworkers' threw off their disguises to show they wore armor underneath. Stormtroopers. Different kinds. The white ones and ones in dark armor. They fired as us and are relentless in their barrages. Sheets of red laserbolts sliced through the interior of the dock and slapped the Outlander.
Hot shots cracked and singed leaving black marks along the hull. Oh, my poor baby. This had to be now. Engines are powering up. Still can't leave until the cargo was on board and secured.

Exterior fuel lines removed. Cannot turn on the shields yet. The hull would just have to sustain the hits for a few more seconds.

If Gra'tia can get on the turrets and fire a few cannon shots their way, that might stun them long enough to make an exit. The loading was just about the done. Those Imps could see me in the cockpit. One of the officers pointed at me, "Take out the pilot!"

Something whizzed overhead and landed at the officers’ feet. They all froze and looked down at the grenade before it detonated, though it wasn’t a fiery explosion. Instead, it electrocuted everyone within a 10 foot radius. With the attention having been diverted momentarily, Gra’tia flew through the air on her jet pack toward the turret and landed skillfully.

It was time to provide them some cover. She opened the turret’s hatch and jumped into the seat, the hatch closing behind her. If there was one thing that could be said about her, it was that she had excellent aim. She fired at the troopers, making most duck for cover and cease their shooting while it lasted. Hopefully that would give them enough time…

My smile grew. Good. Someone who can take care of herself. She went to work on them. Looking at the console the docking was just about done. The last load was going up the ramp. "When the last crate is on deck, I'm going to make a hasty exit. Get ready back there," calling out to everyone. Those loading droids are going to be going on a wild ride in a moment. Not my problem if they fall out or get banged up.

"Seal off the port! No one is to get in our out!" one of the officers said into his comm-link. I could see him from the cockpit. If there's this amount of stormtroopers then there's bound to be support ships, transports, TIE fighters, gunboats. We wouldn't be safe until we reached hyperspace. Blasted! What's this woman really worth?

The droids grabbed the last crates and ran up the ramp as quickly as their mechanical legs could take them. Finding a spot in the hidden compartment to stow them and fitting it in, the droids called out that they secured the load. That's all I needed to hear.

When the last load was finally deposited, she made no move to leave her turret? Continuing to fire and provide cover. She could fly into the hatch once they were airborne and out of range of the blasters. No doubt there would be ships to contend with soon, but she was going to take things one step at a time.

“Do it!” She yelled, a blaster shot glancing off the side of the turret.

"Here we go!" adjusting the nozzles and applying power to the engine the Outlander roared to life. The hanger interior is flooded by hot air. She lifted up slowly turning to starboard to get clear of the hanger's entrance. Despite this Imperial troops continued to shoot at us. Persistant little bastards.

From where I sat my console was lit up. Hits all over the hull. Nothing penetrating the armor. Still it was pock marked. All those credits for a clean up and I didn't get to enjoy it. Now that we are airborne I could switch on the shield generators putting an invisible barrier around us. That should stop them for awhile.

That 'awhile' immediately expired. Now the radar scope warned there are TIEs and gunboats coming at us from multiple directions. Take the stick in hand and gritting my teeth, "This cargo better be worth it!"

“I hate TIE fighters…” she complained to herself with gritted teeth, trying to target the vessels with her turret. It was difficult, being that the small bastards were slippery and fast. Their screeching didn’t help with her concentration either. Still, she was used to this sort of thing, so she forced herself to focus.

The ships weaved around each other, fire coming back and forth on both sides. She managed to take one down with a well-timed blast, the ship burning and crashing down into the atmosphere. Another one was damaged just enough from her hit that it too went spinning off to who knows where.

It was time for her to come inside so they could jump. Gra’tia hit a button to lower herself into the ship. And made her way to the helm. It wasn’t difficult; the ship was pretty straight-forward as far as the layout went. The woman plopped herself into the seat beside him and strapped herself in.

“We need to jump now.”

"Need a moment to get the coordinates from the NAVI-Computer," I said to her with a quick glance. Power to the engines is at max. Clawing at the sky that gradually turned to black revealing countless stars. We are still not safe. The Empire doesn't give up easily. On the scope it showed more TIEs and even gunboats are after us. I knew it was gunboats because the sensors went crazy warning us that we are being locked on by concussion missiles. Had to be concussion missiles. They wanted to take this ship alive. Probably us as well to interrogate.

Shaking my head and swallowing hard, it was difficult to keep my composure as much as I tried. The computers are going nuts. The only thing that's going to save us is the NAVI-Computer and it was taking its sweet ass time calculating. Should have put some credits into getting a new one.

I glanced at Gra'tia. Keeping a straight face to show that I was still confident we would survive this, even though, deep down, I was having serious doubts. Automatically the computer jettisoned some counter-measures, flares, to confuse the missiles. That worked until one of the blasted things weaved its way through the string of flares and struck the back of the ship.

Rear shields absorbed the impact without causing damage but we did lurch forward sharply. Glanced at the control panel. Outline of the Outlander showed a red line behind the engines representing the shields that are now failing. One more of those as we are done for.

WHOOP WHOOP

Another lock on. Hurry up!

WHOOP WHOOP

Missile launch

Coordinates ready.

"Thank you!" yelling at the computer then reaching over to the throttle and pulling back. The hyperdrive kicked in with a high roar and WHOOOSH we disappeared.

Gra’tia looked as unbothered as always, but she too was rattling in her boots at how close that call was. It wasn’t as though the missile would have blown them up, but being captured was not an option. Thank god they had escaped… now they just had to keep escaping until they reached their destination: Mandalore.

“You handled that very well- a lot of pilots would have lost their cool, but you remained in control,” she nodded appreciatively at him, forcing her tense fingers to release their rock-solid grip on her arm rests.

"Thank you," I said letting go of the stick. Glancing at my knuckles they had turned white. Eyes looked over the console carefully. None of the alarms are blaring any more. Nothing on the scope. Course laid in. Sinking into my chair and letting out a heavy sigh. "Whew! That was close! You didn't do so bad yourself" softly turning my head to my new passenger and giving a cheeky smirk.

My worry returned when looking at the console once more. My baby was pock marked by all that blaster fire. Nothing severe but unsightly. Nothing is sacred in this universe. Not even a man's ship. I shouldn't let it worry me. The price for this job would more than cover any repair jobs. If we survived.

"I better go in the back and check on the cargo. Make sure nothing got jostled around" thumbing over my shoulder before rising from my seat.

Back