Courtney & Jeremy

Looks like a good start to me. And I like the writer guidelines saying that it will go slow and progress more naturally. I'll most likely be contributing to this at some point. I'm not really that familiar with the other stories you referenced and want to take time to get to know Courtney and Jeremy before I try writing them.

Can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

Well, Courtney and Jeremy are Four Year olds in Reunion, so to get to know them as kids you can read that one.

Its cool you did something like this. I was planning on adding something like this as some sort of an epilouge on Reunion, but this works better.

Also, did you think about this before I mentioned it to you?

Yeah I did, just you gave me a better start off point, and inspiration to do it :D

As for Reunion I'd love for you to add some stuff if you want. Right now it's just me writing it regularly, with Zingiber and Cretan_Bull as trusted. The more the merrier.

I was going to holdoff on doing it until I had a little more to go on with Reunion, characterization wise, but they're four in there and their personalities haven't really truly developed yet.

For the Kathryn-Verse time line

Reunion = 1990/2000/2004 (The first two are if it's a glimpse, the first is The Day of the Game, the Second Her wedding Day.)
Dorm Life = 2004 (later the same year if it's not a 'glimpse')
When the Cat's Away= 2005
Courtney & Jeremy= 2018 (So...some futuristic devices could be used in this one)

Kathryn's Bday is July, Courtney's is early June. Jeremy's is April.

This really helps. The only clue to the timeline in Courtney and Jeremy being Courtney's remark about having a couple of weeks left until college.

Really? You can look for them in the thread Which 5 People would you most like to Fuck in the CHYOO General forum. Her name is Eufrat, and Goodboy741 posted them.

But they're working for me...weird. Anyone else can't see them?

For the Kathryn-Verse time line

Reunion = 1990/2000/2004 (The first two are if it's a glimpse, the first is The Day of the Game, the Second Her wedding Day.)
Dorm Life = 2004 (later the same year if it's not a 'glimpse')
When the Cat's Away= 2005
Courtney & Jeremy= 2018 (So...some futuristic devices could be used in this one)

Kathryn's Bday is July, Courtney's is early June. Jeremy's is April.

So given the "summer vacation cruise" context of When The Cat's Away, it could be near Kathryn's birthday when she meets Veevee, Hank, and the Walkers.

-Z.

Added a thread. I wonder how Eufrat would look in the midst of three determined pleasurers?

-Z.

Kathryn & Bryan & Peter & Sandy

In reading through the "who's who" and Kathryn's start-up thread, it's established that she has 2 kids with Bryan, who are presumably staying overnight with family.

Any sense of whether Peter and Sandy have started their own family?

-Z.

So given the "summer vacation cruise" context of When The Cat's Away, it could be near Kathryn's birthday when she meets Veevee, Hank, and the Walkers.

-Z.

Yeah about her birthday yeah. I think I'll add something about that later on.

In reading through the "who's who" and Kathryn's start-up thread, it's established that she has 2 kids with Bryan, who are presumably staying overnight with family.

Any sense of whether Peter and Sandy have started their own family?

-Z.

Byran and Kathryn's kids are staying at Bryan's parents house for a week and a half of Peter and Sandy's stay. It's a girl and a boy, the girl's name is Jasmine, and the boy's is Bryan Jr. Haven't decided which is older yet.

As for Peter and Sandy, I'm thinking they have two also. Haven't decided on names, ages or anything like that yet though.

Back