Cornell DEI Hire Heads For The Hills

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Cornell president to step down, third leader of Ivy League school this year​

Pollack, a computer scientist, will leave the Ithaca, New York, school in June.

By Joseph Weber
Published: May 10, 2024 12:13pm

Cornell University President Martha E. Pollack has announced her resignation, making her the third leader of an Ivy League college to step down this year.

Pollack, a computer scientist, made the announcement Thursday and said she'll leave the Ithaca, New York, school in June, according to The Hill newspaper.
She leaves after seven years on the job.

“It is only after extensive reflection that I have determined that this is the right decision,” Pollack wrote in her announcement.

More here:https://justthenews.com/politics-po...step-down-third-leader-ivy-league-school-year

She follows two other DEI hires who managed to destroy their institutions as well, Harvard University President Claudine Gay and the University of Pennsylvania President Liz Magill.

They have no talent for managing a university or maintaining order. They know it too.
Yes, you are a university manager professional. Did you even get a GED? Thanks for your expert advice!

Let's face the facts. All of the best lingerie are designed by men and the worst BD/SM stuff designed by bull dykes

It was a bulldyke that invented testical clamps

Let's face the facts. All of the best lingerie are designed by men and the worst BD/SM stuff designed by bull dykes

It was a bulldyke that invented testical clamps
I have no doubt, most of the Bull Dagger Dykes I've seen are fat and ugly and probably do enjoy harming themselves.

Back