Cheating husband gets cuckolded by wife having 3some with another couple

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Wife finds out husband has been sleeping with other women and wants to get even. While having drinks with another couple, cheating husband gets tied up by his wife, her girlfriend, and her husband. Cheating husband is forced to watch his jilted wife have threesome with another husband and wife. One wife is riding the other husband's cock while another is riding is tongue. The two wives end up getting creampied by the other husband and the jilted wife tells her unfaithful husband she's divorcing him and moving in with the other couple.

"My girlfriend's husband is a better husband than you will ever be!"

It's definitely a good story to write. If you'd like some advice on how you write, I have one or two ideas.

I'd probably make the girlfriend's husband twice as big and last longer than the MC's husband, to make him more of a cuck, and I'd add that she has stronger orgasms from the threesome alone than she ever did during her vanilla sex with her soon-to-be-ex husband (Rumbling orgasms from the threesome compared to vanilla orgasms from her ex).

I like this idea. What I would change though is her telling him anything. Have him tied to an office chair, and them having amazing sex as if he's not even there. Completely ignored. He screams and yells, but there's no response. The act itself says more than words ever could. Afterward, the women are spent and sated and cuddle up together in bed. The other husband wheels him back out to the front room and releases him. The big man hands him a manila envelope and shoves him out the front door without a word.

On the porch he opens the envelope to find divorce papers and photographic proof of his affairs. He realizes that what just happened is just the beginning of the suffering for him.

Back