Challenge to Lit Deplorables: try to be funny!

RoryN

You're screwed.
Here's your chance to show you have a sense of humor that can at least keep up with the rest of society. Go for it in this thread!

(I predict failure, but we'll see.) 😋

the thing is, what they think is funny is...just not

They think / believe their right wing comedians are clever and funny… the same way the Clampetts thought Jethro Bodine was smart.

They also think / believe their right wing “intellectuals” (Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, etc) are smart… the same way the Clampetts thought Jethro Bodine was smart.

🙄

🤣

🇺🇸

They think it is totally funny to Bud Light a company for desiring to be diverse...but when some country hick promotes violence...and they get Budded...that's criminal.

Here's your chance to show you have a sense of humor that can at least keep up with the rest of society. Go for it in this thread!

(I predict failure, but we'll see.) 😋
the-simpsons-pathetic.gif

I think this might be hitting a particularly sore spot for them.

😘

This thread now exists as evidence.

Mission accomplished; thanks, everyone! 😆🤣

I mean, technically… Jesus didn’t do any of it. (Was that the funny part?)

And, if you go another level, Adam, Eve, and Steve were all made by the creator.

Now there is a discussion for a Sunday morning. What were they thinking when creating the three?
Jesus, as described in the bible, never existed, technically. It's the best and one of the earliest example of a story loosely based on a real person.

Jesus, as described in the bible, never existed, technically. It's the best and one of the earliest example of a story loosely based on a real person.
So that was the funny part. Oh I get it! Ha ha ha ha!

I always read it as an early Harpy story, where the two sons Cain and Abel duffed their mom, thus everyone in the world is a cousin to everyone else (like an oversize Alabama).
I'm almost scared to imagine what a Harpy story would actually be like. I'm certainly not in any hurry to read one of them!!

The arrogance of Biden’s legal team to insist on broad immunity from past, present and future criminal violations if he agrees to the plea deal. WTF

Back