Cars > Guns

I seem to remember pro-gun Deplorables preferring to use a car in nearby Charlottesville in 2017 for killing too... 🤔

I seem to remember pro-gun Deplorables preferring to use a car in nearby Charlottesville in 2017 for killing too... 🤔
That was a young man with mental health problems fleeing an attacking mob. However, car killings are a thing. A lady in this town killed her husband with one some years ago, there was Waukesha of course, and then the "trucks of peace" in Europe.

That was a young man with mental health problems fleeing an attacking mob.

If that were remotely true - and it isn't - explain why he was convicted of first degree murder, and then subsequently pled guilty to 29 hate crimes. Kthx. 🙂

I seem to remember pro-gun Deplorables preferring to use a car in nearby Charlottesville in 2017 for killing too...

That was a young man with mental health problems fleeing an attacking mob.

If that were remotely true - and it isn't - explain why he was convicted of first degree murder, and then subsequently pled guilty to 29 hate crimes. Kthx.

Response: *crickets*

That's what we thought. Thanks for playing. 😘

If that were remotely true - and it isn't - explain why he was convicted of first degree murder, and then subsequently pled guilty to 29 hate crimes. Kthx. 🙂
Courts get it wrong sometimes, and there was a lot of political tension at the time.

Courts get it wrong sometimes, and there was a lot of political tension at the time.

What part of "pled guilty to 29 hate crimes" are you having difficulty understanding?

Should we break out sock puppets? 🤔

People plead out to avoid worse outcomes at trial. As mentioned, this was someone mentally vulnerable.

Design purpose of a gun? To fire ammunition at people. Any other purpose? It can be used to whack a nail into wood but a hammer does it better.

Design purpose of a car? Transportation. It can be used to kill people but a gun does it better.

An Oldsmobile has killed more pregnant ladies than millions of legally owned firearms

No cry to ban Oldsmobiles

Shit, just ban them nasty stinky cars altogether

An Oldsmobile has killed more pregnant ladies than millions of legally owned firearms

No cry to ban Oldsmobiles

Shit, just ban them nasty stinky cars altogether
I started a whole thread about dense walkable cities. We don't need to ban cars, just stop subsidizing them and let the free market do its work.

Design purpose of a gun? To fire ammunition at people.
No, it's to fire rounds accurately. You can shoot people, wolves, etc.

The most conservative estimates show that the adoption of "shall issue" right-to-carry firearm laws reduced murders by 8 percent, rapes by 5 percent, aggravated assault by 7 percent, and robbery by 3 percent. Although the initial drop in crime was often small, the longer the law was in effect, the larger the drop in crime over time. The benefits of concealed handguns were not limited to those who used a handgun in self- defense. By virtue of the fact that handguns were concealed, criminals were unable to tell whether a potential victim was equipped to strike back, thus making it less attractive for criminals to commit crimes when they came into direct contact with victims. An additional woman carrying a concealed handgun reduced the murder rate for women by approximately three to four times more than an additional man carrying a concealed handgun reduced the murder rate for men. Further, the study found that the increased use of guns in heated traffic disputes and the increased number of accidental handgun deaths was insignificant compared to the lives saved from violent crime that was prevented.
https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-l...biding-citizens-carry-concealed-handguns-save

Design purpose of a gun? To fire ammunition at people. Any other purpose? It can be used to whack a nail into wood but a hammer does it better.

Design purpose of a car? Transportation. It can be used to kill people but a gun does it better.
Can you help how fucking stupid you sound or is it beyond your control? Firearms have many uses hunting for one, target shooting for another, pest removal for another, just for example. So your completely idiotic premise that firearms are only for shooting people makes you look like a simpleton, but then again maybe you are a simpleton.

A " neutral" (right wing) sea lion started a “Cars > Guns” thread / "discussion"???

How original…

I’m interested…

🙄

👉 defecation 🤣

🇺🇸

I started a whole thread about dense walkable cities. We don't need to ban cars, just stop subsidizing them and let the free market do its work.
This is a post bot. Notice how it tosses out it's talking points with no sense of SARCASM.

Any HUMAN BEING here that has read more than 3 of my posts would know that there is no way I'm going to support banning cars!

The point stands. You can kill someone with a fork but the clot shot does it better

An aside.

If protestors have decided to take over the street, the cars should have the right to run them over.
People have to get to work, school and the hospital.

🤬

Back