Can We Talk about Taylor?

For our well-read contingency, Taylor is related to Emily Dickinson.

MAGAt Heads go kablooey ...

Taylor Swift's 'The Tortured Poets Department' hits No. 1, experiences largest streaming week ever

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|2 hours ago
Taylor Swift continues to dominate in the week following the release of her 11th album, "The Tortured Poets Department."

It continues to amaze me how triggered the right is by her.

As a person who grew up around music, I'm impressed by her understanding and mastery of the craft. (From a perspective of many pop stars who fake it)

And yet, the right seems to be bothered by her presence.

Didn't they stop watching football because of some guy who took a knee?

View attachment 2309269
Straight white couples drive the right wingers nuts.

The Chiefs just extended Travis with a two-year deal, making him the highest paid tight end in history, and deservedly so.

And Jason's wife is just too cute, so forget about it.
Lol, I have never really cared about sports, or Taylor Swift for that matter, until the two collided & a bunch of podcast bros got their tits in a tussle over it. Now I listen to the brother's pocast, and they're hilarious! I just don't get the thirst for Travis. If I was going to put a hot guy pinned up on my wall it'd be the funny one who shares my love if carbs!

Lol, I have never really cared about sports, or Taylor Swift for that matter, until the two collided & a bunch of podcast bros got their tits in a tussle over it. Now I listen to the brother's pocast, and they're hilarious! I just don't get the thirst for Travis. If I was going to put a hot guy pinned up on my wall it'd be the funny one who shares my love if carbs!
Different strokes for different-- Well, maybe that isn't the right saying, in your case.

Back