Can We Talk about Taylor?

Laugh if you like. But note,no attack against her, and she has a large following. Many people think Trump is stupid, and about somethings he is. But he has always had a good idea of how people think, and what they want. His whole business empire is built on this gift Trump has about reading the crowd. It's only his poor business acumen that keeps bring it down.

Laugh if you like. But note,no attack against her, and she has a large following. Many people think Trump is stupid, and about somethings he is. But he has always had a good idea of how people think, and what they want. His whole business empire is built on this gift Trump has about reading the crowd. It's only his poor business acumen that keeps bring it down.

Exactly. No attack. A humorous post to lighten up the pregame festivities.

Exactly. No attack. A humorous post to lighten up the pregame festivities.
Trump has no sense of humour, and there is nothing Trump does that is not calculated for a response. Nothing. Not from the time of "John Barron" moving on.

Great Game!!!

I didn’t have a dog in the fight, but I didn’t care who won for another reason: Regardless who won, the MAGAts would be super sad.

• Kansas City (Missouri, not Kansas) won, so the MAGAts are super sad because the "psyop" involving Taylor Swift is still in play.

But, if San Francisco had won, then the MAGAts would have been super sad because, well, SAN FRANCISCO!!!!

Great Game!!!

Congratulations to Kansas City (Missouri, not Kansas), and congratulations to Taylor and the CIA.

👍

🤣

🇺🇸

Last edited:
Taylor Swift Psyop Conspiracy Poll

Do you believe the Swift/Kelce romance is a psyop conspiracy to get Biden re-elected?

1. No, it’s not a fucking psyop.

2. Yes, it is a psyop conspiracy and I hate the NFL for going along with it.

3. Our reptilian alien overlords are ruining football.

4. I can’t answer because my tinfoil cap has been missing since Saturday. Coincidence? I think not.

Fans of pop star Taylor Swift are urging the singer to “break up” with Kansas City Chiefs football player Travis Kelce after his “red flag” behavior at the Super Bowl. “She needs to break up with him for her own safety,” one fan proclaimed.

Viewers of Sunday night’s Super Bowl reacted to Travis Kelce erupting on the sidelines and slamming into head coach Andy Reid by expressing their concern for Taylor Swift and advising the pop star to break up with the NFL player.

“You don’t get to ape up someone all aggressive like just because you’re frustrated,” one fan reacted. “Taylor, my darling, my dove, my lamb, this is a big red flag.”

“You can see the very moment Taylor Swift realized her future children are going to have an IQ of 27,” one Instagram user wrote, sharing a video of Kelce being interviewed after the game — a moment that gave many viewers second-hand embarrassment.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ter-red-flag-behavior-at-super-bowl-not-safe/

So what if Taylor dumps Travis and writes a song about him?

She already fulfilled her Deep State mission to trigger the MAGAts into hysteria. Well done, Taylor!

Back