Can We Talk about Taylor?

I don’t understand why people are so upset … she’s bringing viewership to the NFL .., she’s just supporting her boyfriend .. are we telling our daughters that it’s wrong to support your boyfriend?
Anytime a celebrity promotes a Democrat, the right gets upset.

They're cool with the has been Hollywood actors supporting them though.

The party seems fixated on popularity contests

And a strange obsession with flags.

I've seen that one posted a lot. There's a lot of misogyny from the right as well and I've never quite understood it.
I don't get it. Growing up, my extended family can be pretty conservative. However, they have done nothing but encourage us girls to get our degrees, be independent, not tie ourselves to men who would bring us down...totally different message than I see today of conservatives wanting women to be subservient and barefoot & pregnant

I don't get it. Growing up, my extended family can be pretty conservative. However, they have done nothing but encourage us girls to get our degrees, be independent, not tie ourselves to men who would bring us down...totally different message than I see today of conservatives wanting women to be subservient and barefoot & pregnant
I see maga losing their minds over this and it’s funny that they feel so threatened.

Clearly you're not part of the Joshua Generation... Which is a good thing!

Clearly you're not part of the Joshua Generation... Which is a good thing!
Nope, I had to Google what that meant. While deeply religious, and the church being a super unpopular one, all of the things people assumed I was getting at home or from family, could not have been more contradictory. I've raised my daughters the same way: take up space, be smart, be loud, be ambitious, and if a man or boy says something to knock you down, just remind yourself that he'll be asking you for a job someday.

I’m not very familiar with her music but recognize that no one achieves her level of fame without being extremely talented. She’s obviously a superb business woman and drop dead gorgeous.

If she’s overtly political and draws the ire of conservatives, I haven’t picked up on that. I do know a lot of Chiefs haters that can’t stand her and Travis Kelsey. Championship teams tend to draw out envy. I admire her and the Chiefs, although I’m hoping to see the Ravens beat them this weekend though.
I was late to this post, and happy to see that my Chiefs will be heading back to their fourth Super Bowl in five years, although I actually was hoping Baltimore would go. Everyone gets tired of dynasties, and I think the Ravens would have been a worthy champion. Anyway, that's the thing is that Taylor is NOT overly political. But if she says any little thing or posts a pic or tweets anything that remotely supports Biden, Democrats, or any progressive issue, the right loses their freaking minds. Just watch the meltdowns on right wing YouTube channels and on Fox News itself. You would think she's out campaigning with Biden, loudly advocating for confiscating all guns and forcing every woman to have an abortion, even if they're not pregnant.

The right has just lost their grip on intelligent, rational thought.

49ers running back Christian Mccaffery's mother said she is boycotting Swoofs songs until after the Super bowl. More at eleven.

49ers running back Christian Mccaffery's mother said she is boycotting Swoofs songs until after the Super bowl. More at eleven.
She did, Yes she most certainly did.
Lisa said that she loves Swift, 34, and “the relationship” between her and Kelce, 34, but regardless, she’s “boycotting any T. Swift songs” as a means of supporting her son. She admitted she’ll even go as far as changing the station “if she pops up on the radio.”

It’s not without its challenges, though. “It’s hard for me because I have her on my running playlist and everything,” Lisa admitted. “And my oldest son, Max, and I are big Swifties.”

But in the lead up to Super Bowl LVIII, that doesn’t matter. “Nope, she’s dead to us this week,” Lisa joked.
Hmmmmmmmm

49ers Star Christian McCaffrey’s Mom Jokes They're ‘Boycotting’ Taylor Swift Until After Super Bowl

Comshaw

scared magats posting AI generated fake images of T.S supporting trump

she has these idiots scared shitless!

Prediction: So because Tay Tay and Big T are of a certain age, after the superbowl they get married. TS has nothing left to prove after moving local economies with the Eras Tour and earning a billion and making good music (it actually is, admit you’ve never really listened to her songs. My hand is up. But it’s good. Surprised me.) and putting on a great show. Anyway, she takes a few years off to raise some kids then begins the second act and rises high again because she’s an outstanding artist and can’t help doing what she does. Meanwhile, Travis high fives and bar-b-cues with his brother

That depends on what you mean by "conservative"? Your family members there sound like fiscal conservatives, and more relaxed on social matters. This would clash with social conservatives, evangelical bible people etc., who demand very old fashioned values for women, and who may or may not be fiscal conservatives.

Trumpism is not like Reaganism on a lot of things. Reaganism supported the establishment totally and represented it 100% on things like the economy and the military. Reaganism was strongly into the military and wars, had a more relaxed border policy, pushed free markets and free trade deals, had a religious drive etc. Trumpism often uses anti-establishment rhetoric even though Trump is a billionaire who touts the stock market, constantly talks about the southern border and limiting immigration, opposes many free trade deals as ruining America, and while Trump has evangelicals eating out of his hand he has never really been one of them. If anything, he supports the same side as another person with the initials DT, i.e. Damien Thorn. Trumpism also strongly dislikes, to quote Trump, "wasting billions and billions of dollars" on wars, while he and the military brass regularly clashed.

Bearing this in mind, a lot of people don't consider Donald Trump to be a conservative.

USA Today article on Taylor

"The dumbest thing the MAGA cult and its media enablers have done (this week, anyway) is to turn against Taylor Swift.

Most recently, they’re pushing a looney conspiracy that the AFC championship game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Baltimore Ravens was rigged to make the Chiefs win as part of some Democratic propaganda plan in which Swift and her Chiefs’ boyfriend, Travis Kelce, will somehow use the Super Bowl to promote the campaign of President Joe Biden.

This follows other wackadoodle notions, like when a Fox News host suggested Swift could be “a front for a covert political agenda.”

This kind of venom is just … not smart."

^^^ But Cucker Tarlson isn't?

Hell, for that matter ALL of FAUX Snooze fits that description.

Back