Cadoras' Pointless Thread

Cadoras said:
I try to be... But I think alot of people like themes ;) So they know what they should talk about...
Perhaps. . . I just like to talk. I figure ask abunch of questions you'll get to know a person. I don't know how a number thread helps me know a person, but they are a way to pass the time. lol. :D

peachheart said:
oh your always interesting to me. smiles

Well, you must have some very strange interests ;)

*Hugs Peachheart*

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Perhaps. . . I just like to talk. I figure ask abunch of questions you'll get to know a person. I don't know how a number thread helps me know a person, but they are a way to pass the time. lol. :D

Well, talking to someone at all can help you get an idea about them.... Even if they are just posting nonsense ;)

smiles. yes it was.. looks at Yahoo.. wondering if someone is on there

Cadoras said:
Well, talking to someone at all can help you get an idea about them.... Even if they are just posting nonsense ;)
Yes. But usually nonsense gives way to seriousness and in time you know even more about a person. :D

Yes. But usually nonsense gives way to seriousness and in time you know even more about a person. :D

Yes, and those that don't become serious.... Well, it's their loss to not get to know you :)

Cadoras said:
Yes, and those that don't become serious.... Well, it's their loss to not get to know you :)

I'm pretty much an open book. If a person can't take the time to get to know me on the threads, then they really don't want to get to know me at all. :cool:

I'm pretty much an open book. If a person can't take the time to get to know me on the threads, then they really don't want to get to know me at all. :cool:

Well, I'm trying ;) Just a matter of time, I think. It's wonderful that people can be open and honest :)

Cadoras said:
Well, I'm trying ;) Just a matter of time, I think. It's wonderful that people can be open and honest :)
You're doing a great job. :) Though I seem to be asking all the questions. :p

I don't see any reason to come to Lit. and lie. . . it is such a waste of my time and the other persons. I have enough to keep straight in my real life, I don't need to add the trials of lit. to it too. :D

You're doing a great job. :) Though I seem to be asking all the questions. :p

I don't see any reason to come to Lit. and lie. . . it is such a waste of my time and the other persons. I have enough to keep straight in my real life, I don't need to add the trials of lit. to it too. :D

Well, I just never know which questions to ask :)

Best to steer clear of the people like that, if you can manage it ;)

Cadoras said:
Well, I just never know which questions to ask :)

Best to steer clear of the people like that, if you can manage it ;)
I learned that early from lit. :) I do my best to try and weed out the riff raff. :D

I learned that early from lit. :) I do my best to try and weed out the riff raff. :D

Ah, I should develop that ability someday ;) But I like to believe what people say....

Cadoras said:
Ah, I should develop that ability someday ;) But I like to believe what people say....
I do too... that is why it is disappointing to learn you've been mislead or decieved.

I do too... that is why it is disappointing to learn you've been mislead or decieved.

*Hugs Red*

Well, there are alot of wonderful people around here, so just remember that :D

Oh I know... more then I can count. :) *hugs you back*

I have to agree there :)

What are you up to tomorrow?

Cadoras said:
I have to agree there :)

What are you up to tomorrow?

Not much - The kids are off for Spring Break. . .But the weather is icky, so we'll see what happens. A Picnic was planned. We'll see. :rolleyes:

Not much - The kids are off for Spring Break. . .But the weather is icky, so we'll see what happens. A Picnic was planned. We'll see. :rolleyes:

Oh, how exactly is it icky? Rain? Heat?

I hope you have fun! ;)

Rain and Gray. :( Not sure what'll happen today, the insomnia won't effect me till 4:00 or so. :)

I personally like rain and gray ;) But I'm odd....

I might get some of that sleep stuff eventually, maybe even have an early night :D

Back