Cadoras' Pointless Thread

SweetLayla said:
Thank you...did you know that, "not all those that wander are lost"? :kiss:

I had heard that, somewhere.... There are many reasons to wander, not simply a lack of direction :)

virgin_not said:
Cheers to all
10.gif

*Pours a glass for everyone*

Cheers!

*Raises his glass*

Cadoras said:
I had heard that, somewhere.... There are many reasons to wander, not simply a lack of direction :)

Very true ....:kiss:

Last edited:
SweetLayla said:
Very true my dear....how perceptive of you. I wander for the fun of it. No direction.... :kiss:

and it is tolkien

Thank you :rose:

You don't need a destination to have fun, just a willingness to experience things :) Well, that's my theory....

I will remember that it is Tolkien, I think I may of read it :)

peachheart said:
oh your thread is moving. hugggggggggggggggggggs

It definitely seems to be, but about half of it is me ;)

*Gives Peachheart a big hug*

Huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs and smiles. if you post they will come. giggles

peachheart said:
Huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs and smiles. if you post they will come. giggles

Yes, but I'm starting to think calling it a pointless thread may not be a big draw ;)

*Tickles Peachheart*

giggles* i like the title.. that way i can come here and say pointless things. giggles

peachheart said:
giggles* i like the title.. that way i can come here and say pointless things. giggles

Well, I saw all themed threads.... And I didn't want to have any kind of theme.... Just wanted people to be able to talk.... So there's no real point :)

Feel free to giggle away in here ;)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Another pointless thread. . . :) But one I hope I am invited back to visit. :) Hello Cadora ~ :)

Hey Red :rose:

Well, of course you'll be invited back to visit, everyone's welcome :rose:

And I'm glad you could stop by :)

Hello Cadoras ~:)
I'm happy to be here. :)

Oh good! Glad to hear it :D

I shall try not to be too incredibly boring ;)

the more threads there are the more fun it can be. in my opinion.. smiles

peachheart said:

Oh, of course, but it also means that there's more chance of you getting distracted by a particular thread and ignoring others.... Or of just trying to post in too many ;)

Cadoras said:
Oh good! Glad to hear it :D

I shall try not to be too incredibly boring ;)
I doubt you'll be boring. ;)
peachheart said:

Yes, and the pointless ones are the best, because they have no point. :)

lol. i wouldnt do that. i make sure i visit all the threads i am suppose to.. smiles

I doubt you'll be boring. ;)

Yes, and the pointless ones are the best, because they have no point. :)

Aha! You've seen my plan, I wanted it to be impossible to be off subject, so that even my most insane ranting will fit right in ;)

Cadoras said:
Aha! You've seen my plan, I wanted it to be impossible to be off subject, so that even my most insane ranting will fit right in ;)
Exactly. What a smart fellow you are. ;)

peachheart said:
lol. i wouldnt do that. i make sure i visit all the threads i am suppose to.. smiles

Well, I try to.... But sometimes I just don't feel like posting in so many..... I'm bad....

Exactly. What a smart fellow you are. ;)

I try to be... But I think alot of people like themes ;) So they know what they should talk about...

Back