buying a new bed

oldguymem

Virgin
This part is true: Wife has been wanting a new bed so we were out and about and stopped in this little bed store. A very nice couple waited on us. When wife and I were trying out one, the guy was right there and the guy looked like he would have joined us. From the look on wife's face I think she would have liked that. I really would have welcomed that too! What wife didn't know was I had met him before on a nudist site and had seen that he has a huge cock. And I would have loved for my wife to see and try it! Don't think she has ever had a large one.

Lots of ways to go from this; he comes over to deliver the new bed and demonstrates it with my wife, he locks the store right then and joins wife on the bed as I watch and /or join, he and his wife invite us to join them in their hot tub. I come back and meet him again and his wife for some fun. My wife comes back alone and joins him and his wife.

A guy and his wife need a new bed, specifically optimized for the kind of rambunctious sex that they enjoy. But they are embarrassed to bring that up at the mattress store. So they ask at their local sex toy shop. The saleslady there gives them an address, tells them to ask for Sylvia. They go to the address, it is a normal mattress store, but Sylvia is the sex bed expert. She takes them to a back room and shows them all sorts of different mattresses with different advantages for different sorts of sex.

Maybe Sylvia only works Mondays, but wife isn't available Mondays, so hubby goes alone. Naturally Sylvia offers to help him test out the mattresses, after telling her exactly what sort of activities they have in mind.

Back