Bumper Sticker

Chicklet

plays well with self
I saw a cute bumper sticker the other day and didn't really know where to post a thread about it

HURAH! Somewhere new for my FLUFF!

*chicklet fluffs pillow and lays back*

oh yeah

the bumper sticker said I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public

Heh! That's almost exactly what I said when somebody indicated they were straight in this forum. We don't mind straight people, as long as they act gay in this forum.

Etoile said:
Heh! That's almost exactly what I said when somebody indicated they were straight in this forum. We don't mind straight people, as long as they act gay in this forum.

how do gays act?

Etoile said:
dramatic!

So as long as I stay as loud and expressive as I am and continue to engage in my habit of bolting out odd bits of show tunes I can hang out? ;)

Hee heeheheh

Then of course there is the classic:

I'm not a lesbian but my girlfriend is...

and

I'm not gay, I just like women...

and

Shhh! Don't tell anyone I'm gay!

I think that this forum is a great idea. I was thinking for the longest time that I was really alone. I was afraid to post things of a lgbt nature because when I did people didn't seem to understand and I really received a lot of negative comments. I am glad to know that I have someplace to go to ask for advice.. although many of my experiences are similar to those of heterosexual relationships.. there are some things that are different and it is good to know people with similar frames of reference and experience. All in all, I am really happy to have a place to talk, someplace to feel comfortable and not be "that dyke girl". Thanks to all of you who made this forum reality.

Back