Bitchy Noem

Biden's dog bit numerous FBI agents and other White House staff, so Commander had to be dealt with accordingly. Biden sent the two-year-old energetic German shepherd to his Delaware home. Safe and alive and out of harm's way, Commander is now in a more stable environment.

Noem takes an eighteen-month-old dog pheasant hunting, where it romps all over. Immediately afterward, she piles him into her pickup and goes to a relative's farm. Unrestrained, it gets out of the truck amidst a yard full of chickens and does what a dog does—chases and kills some of them—like the pheasant hunt episode, he was a bad dog.

'Untrainable,' Noem coldly declares, taking it out to a gravel pit and ending the puppy's life. No sense of remorse, her fellow Republicans feel. She even goes on to include this heartless act in her autobiography. What does that say about her moral compass?

I've never seen a dog trained in one trip out on a hunt.

Maybe Noem should get the VP slot under Trump anyway; if she fails, Trump could dispatch her in his official capacity and claim immunity for that since she wasn't very good at her job.

It's a nothingburger. If she ate the dog, that would be a puppyburger. Which more people may do as inflation eats their food budgets.

Trump reportedly does not like dogs...this just might bump her up on the list. But my money is still on Rep. Stefanik.

Maybe Noem should get the VP slot under Trump anyway; if she fails, Trump could dispatch her in his official capacity and claim immunity for that since she wasn't very good at her job.

Every applicant to be The Donald’s running mate must sign a waiver agreeing to be lynched if/when The Donald decides it’s necessary.

No sense of remorse, her fellow Republicans feel. She even goes on to include this heartless act in her autobiography. What does that say about her moral compass?
It certainly means she's dumb as shit to willingly reveal it.

GMLRlKAX0AA3YAJ

I think she's proud of it in a rural right of passage kind of way.
Right. I have relatives that put their animals down this way. But always as an "in pain" end of life act.

Gov Kristi Noem has announced “Shoot a Puppy Day” in South Dakota. On May 9th children age 4 to 12 are invited to come to the State House lawn to shoot the puppy of their choice.

The first annual Shoot a Puppy Day is sponsored by the NRA. Guns will be available for those unfortunate children whose parents are not ammosexual.

Each child will receive an “I shot a puppy” t-shirt courtesy of the Trump for President 2024 campaign.

🐶

please, please, please read the entire article—"a memo from south dakota governor kristi noem's pr team regarding her dog murdering". it's priceless!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...p&cvid=a2e98f77e27e411596637c7b3e9c12be&ei=19

final paras:

We realize the fact that your upcoming book is titled “No Going Back” is unfortunately ironic, given that virtually everyone in America now thinks you’re a monster. And we realize that the line “I guess if I were a better politician I wouldn’t tell the story here” coming right after the whole dog/goat murder bit in the book seems … well, not really great.
But not to worry. Today we’re going to start calling a lot of things “woke” and gin up some “antifa” sightings, which should calm things down for you.
Again, our deepest apologies for not stopping you from bragging about being a dog assassin. It won’t happen again. Because we are all quitting after today.

Your career is clearly over.

— Your loyal public relations team

Last edited:
This reminds me of something I heard the author John Grisham say at a book festival. He was asked if he regretted anything he'd written in a book. He quickly came back with a yes, saying that he'd killed the family dog in his first book, A Time to Kill, and that he strongly suggested that no one writing a novel do that if they didn't want to be inundated with hate mail.

please, please, please read the entire article—"a memo from south dakota governor kristi noem's pr team regarding her dog murdering". it's priceless!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...p&cvid=a2e98f77e27e411596637c7b3e9c12be&ei=19

final paras:
Sweet Babby Jesus, the US Today Editorial team just single-handedly destroyed Governor Kristi Noem's national political ambitions.

Whoever wrote that editorial should be nominated for the Pulitzer Prize in Editorial Commentary.

Back