Biden is drowning in three disasters of his own making

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
Every one of these crises — Iranian aggression in the Middle East, chaos on our border, and higher prices at home — are all disasters created by Biden. His policies caused each, which is why, if anything, the president’s 40% approval rating isn’t low enough.

Biden is not the original architect of appeasement to Iranian aggression, an honor that goes to his former boss, President Barack Obama. But he followed through where Obama left off, undoing strict sanctions on Iranian oil sales in an attempt to appease the mullahs and revive Obama’s Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action nuclear deal. In addition to this $30 billion in sanction relief, which Iran was free to spend on terrorism throughout the region, Biden also gave Iran $6 billion in previously frozen oil sales and a lopsided prisoner exchange.

His culpability on the Mexican border is even clearer. He ran for office on a pledge to reverse the previous administration’s successful border policies and even told migrants around the world, “you should come.” They did so. Biden immediately ended the “Remain in Mexico” program, suspending all deportations for 100 days after arriving in office, opening new loopholes to Title 42 border enforcement, and issuing a memo promising not to deport anyone whose only crime was illegally entering the country.

On inflation, Biden can share blame with congressional Democrats who flooded the economy with trillions of dollars in deficit spending for favored constituencies, despite the fact that employment was already recovering as the government COVID shutdowns receded. Sky-high rents, unaffordable mortgage rates, record household debt, and lower real wages have been the direct result.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...n-is-drowning-in-disasters-of-his-own-making/

On inflation, Biden can share blame with congressional Democrats who flooded the economy with trillions of dollars in deficit spending for favored constituencies, despite the fact that employment was already recovering as the government COVID shutdowns receded. Sky-high rents, unaffordable mortgage rates, record household debt, and lower real wages have been the direct result.

Trump added a record $7 TRILLION to the national debt, and that massive deficit spending fueled inflation.

Biden is not the original architect of appeasement to Iranian aggression, an honor that goes to his former boss, President Barack Obama.

Iran is allied with Russia, and Russia is adamantly backed by the Republicans.

Really? Which Republicans would that be?

For your reading pleasure:

The day before Russia invaded Ukraine, former President Donald J. Trump called the wartime strategy of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia “pretty smart.” His remarks were posted on YouTube, Twitter and the messaging app Telegram, where they were viewed more than 1.3 million times.

Right-wing commentators including Candace Owens, Stew Peters and Joe Oltmann also jumped into the fray online with posts that were favorable to Mr. Putin and that rationalized his actions against Ukraine. “I’ll stand on the side of Russia right now,” Mr. Oltmann, a conservative podcaster, said on his show this week.

And in Telegram groups like The Patriot Voice and Facebook groups including Texas for Donald Trump 2020, members criticized President Biden’s handling of the conflict and expressed support for Russia, with some saying they trusted Mr. Putin more than Mr. Biden.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/25/technology/russia-supporters.html

Even you can’t deny that Republicans are blocking aid to Ukraine. No need to rewrite history. Current events are obvious to everyone.

Republicans aren't the only ones who are tired of sending billions to Ukraine only to have it come up missing.

And yes, current events are indeed obvious to everyone. However, most people don't live in denial of the things that are happening in front of their very eyes.

Unlike some...

Republicans aren't the only ones who are tired of sending billions to Ukraine only to have it come up missing.

And yes, current events are indeed obvious to everyone. However, most people don't live in denial of the things that are happening in front of their very eyes.

Unlike some...

Support for Ukraine has only equaled 5% of the defense budget.

Unlike some...

Its mostly Republicans. Not exclusively but its primarily them.

The MAGA Trump Republicans in Congress won't be satisfied until an old USSR flag is flying over the Capitol with their Messiah serving as governor for life.

Fuck Biden and his followers , I love my country, and will do my part to make it better. Liberals agenda is to take over the world, plain and simple. Why Do people buy into this? I will die with my boots on.

Liberals have very little interest in world domination, that would the conservatives. Where the hell have you been the last hell just twenty years? We openly admitted we were going to take Iraqi oil. We spent how long chilling in Afghanistan?

If you were trying to make your country better you'd stop voting for Republicans. The economy has routinely gone to shit under the Right. Whether that's dumb luck, cycles or policy can he tough to nail down because we're too fucking stupid to keep one party in power for more than twelve years and that's unusual. Considering policies take a while to affect things who knows. But either way the economy is consistently better under Ds.

The Right is filled almost entirely with angry people who are mostly pissed that the world is becoming a more tolerant and less bigotted place.

You believe anything that is fed to you. You are Americas problem. You are the bigots. You hate erveryone that doesn’t buy your lies. Crawl out of the pile of shit you live under. Tolerant what a joke ! I bet you grew up getting trophys and hand outs for doing nothing. Get a therapist now, TDS is real.

What? I’m in favor of continuing support. It will be interesting to see if House Republicans continue to block it.

This means you're pro war. Which isn't surprising when you consider all the other things which advocate for death and misery.

Meanwhile most conservatives are against those 2 concepts.

You believe anything that is fed to you. You are Americas problem. You are the bigots. You hate erveryone that doesn’t buy your lies. Crawl out of the pile of shit you live under. Tolerant what a joke ! I bet you grew up getting trophys and hand outs for doing nothing. Get a therapist now, TDS is real.

We are not the bigots, we don't hate people for not believing our "lies". We hate people for being bigots and yes we are tolerant. Boomers are probably the only living people who didn't grow up getting participation prizes. I don't even know why people make a big deal out of that. It doesn't boost our self esteem or anything. Its a meaningless piece of plastic. We know good and damn well who won. Meanwhile Boomers grew up in a world that was set on easy mode.

Back