Biden admin tightens gun show loophole

It does and it is not.

If you don't sell your firearms at gun shows, this won't impact you at all.
You're full of shit. It is a backdoor effort to create a national gun registry a registry that will only contain the names of lawful citizens. It create a new class of felon for merely engaging in lawful commerce, while also soaking said citizen for a de facto tax.

And will do nothing else.

At all . . . .
Wrong.

It will empower those whose mentality leads them to believe they were born booted and spurred, destined to ride our backs, of course, for our own good and the first thing they have to do is preclude self-defense...

In short, your castle is their port-a-potty.

You're full of shit. It is a backdoor effort to create a national gun registry a registry that will only contain the names of lawful citizens. It create a new class of felon for merely engaging in lawful commerce, while also soaking said citizen for a de facto tax.
Yes, I get that you believe that. I disagree

As AJ suggested, perhaps sell them in a parking lot.

What will their next loophole be?

The part of free speech that allows you to criticize the Left's governance once they seize power?

Wrong.

It will empower those whose mentality leads them to believe they were born booted and spurred, destined to ride our backs, of course, for our own good and the first thing they have to do is preclude self-defense...

In short, your castle is their port-a-potty.

Well, okay, but that was happening anyway.

Their problem needs to be to figure out how to keep lead outta their heads.

A gunshot is nothing more that an indoor parking lot. It's just a rented space and that's the point.

It's called, "Freedom of Association."

A gunshot is nothing more that an indoor parking lot. It's just a rented space and that's the point.

It's called, "Freedom of Association."
Assuming you mean a gun show, it is a place of commerce that is regulated. Now there is an additional regulation for those who wish to sell their guns there.

You can call it what you want.

It's NOT a matter of 'belief', it's a matter of fact.

Explain to all of us how this reg. will keep firearms out of the hands of felons, non-citizens, or the mentally unstable?

You're welcome to challenge it in court

Explain to all of us how this reg. will keep firearms out of the hands of felons, non-citizens, or the mentally unstable?
It will provide background checks for purchasers who previously have avoided them.

As we pointed out on page one, background check happen at gun shows. They do. No "loopholes." Only bullshit about them.

/thread

We're still working on that if all of you fuckbags would quit blowing the NRA and get the fuck out of our way. YOU ARE THE REASON those people can still get guns, you fucking retard!

Back