BBC

I've enjoyed it from my first to just this week! My first was a 21 year old and it right after I turned 18. He had a white boy before and he moved! Black men don't get head like white men. They love to watch those white lips closed around their cock. About 50% of them have never experienced cumming in someone's mouth and really get turned on by it. I always got tuned on by the taboo of
(Where I'm from and grew up you didn't associate with black people) Being a white man (very straight most believe) not only sucking a man's dick but volunteering to be used by a black man for his sexual pleasure!
I get very turned licking and sucking that big hot black dick till they cum and fell it exploded in my white mouth. I really turns both of us on. I also am very good at oral sex with men or women. Usually the friends I've had sex with it's gone on for years. I'm lucky or/am real good!

ME, also! Lol My turn has always been to for me and man or woman was to take my time so both of us really enjoy it! On my meeting if a friend most have said that was the best head they ever had. My reply, keep it between us and we can enjoy anytime we want to. I had white and black friends that were straight and never had sex with any other man but me. A really good old black friend of 18 years call and drove in this week for a day and a half of enjoyment. It's at least 3 to 5 times a month! Also his best friend joins us about two times a month! I really like that. For about a day afterwards I'm very soar. Good soar!

Why does no one say is it okay to fetishise blondes with big tits or Asian women with tiny frames etc. Logical people understand it is a preference for whatever reason.

I think this constant questioning of giving black guys attention for whatever reason is veiled racism or insecurity at them getting attention.
Black guys I know are all too happy to be feticized.
With my black friends it a fantasy we both share. We talk about it often! They always want to know my activity. I've had 3 women of mine over the years that I knew they had told me they wanted to watch two men together. Well I adjusted that fantasy to got my fantasy when we did it to two of my best black friends and put on a show for each and they had so much fun watching and tell my friend what they wanted to see them do to me! To much fun

For the men who are bi, gay, curious, a question: I began chatting with a gentleman just today, and it turns out he has a BBC. I have no experience with men, and he knows it. Should I go for it? I'm not a size queen, and I have never been that curious about black cock, but I am also thinking that all that black meat would be mine to suck, play with, and eventually get fucked by. What do you gentlemen think?
Absolutely go for it.

M gettingnturjln
I am 69 and still hook up with a black friend every now and then. He is in his 50’s. It’s never too late. It just never happens as frequently as Isbs9 like it.
ss
I really like the way black men especially straight or any black men gets so turned on. Watching his dick slide . In and out of my moutah and always tell me thats the best BJ ever and love to unload in my mouth!, it really turns me on that married 15 to 20 years and come to see me anytime they can get away! Any haven't let anyhhtttt man touch them but me. Tonight around 9 two of them will be at my house maybe all night! I can't wait.

BBC is, in a word, amazing. Not just for the size! I was actually thinking about that this morning and (not that this is revolutionary) it's odd how dark things can have positive outcomes because it's not even controversial that BBC is an outgrowth of slavery and the selective process, much like the domesticated dog is a product of the very dark practice of killing off the aggressive wolves, practiced by native Americans, etc. And no, the outcomes does not justify the means, I don't have (or think I have) any of the dark triad traits. Well...strike that. Um....hey, look over there! A brown dog!

BBC is, in a word, amazing. Not just for the size! I was actually thinking about that this morning and (not that this is revolutionary) it's odd how dark things can have positive outcomes because it's not even controversial that BBC is an outgrowth of slavery and the selective process, much like the domesticated dog is a product of the very dark practice of killing off the aggressive wolves, practiced by native Americans, etc. And no, the outcomes does not justify the means, I don't have (or think I have) any of the dark triad traits. Well...strike that. Um....hey, look over there! A brown dog!
I don't want to get into a narrative about your BBC theory, except to say there are many countries in Africa with BBC that have never gone through the "selective process" you mention.

I celebrate their beauty and virility and appreciate the pleasure they have provided me for so many years.

For the men who are bi, gay, curious, a question: I began chatting with a gentleman just today, and it turns out he has a BBC. I have no experience with men, and he knows it. Should I go for it? I'm not a size queen, and I have never been that curious about black cock, but I am also thinking that all that black meat would be mine to suck, play with, and eventually get fucked by. What do you gentlemen think?
I say you will never know unless you try, what's the worst that can happen you don't like it and the best you love only it.

I have only had the opportunity to be with a black man once in a threesome many many years ago in the late 1970's when I was 19 or 20, it was with another older man who was white that I had met earlier in the day at an adult bookstore and we went in the video booths and put some quarters (yeah you heard right they used quarters back then) and I gave him a blowjob with him returning the favor. He took me to lunch and later to the very 1st and only gay nightclub I had ever been in, we met his friend who ended up returning to the 1st man's home after and I was lucky to have my 1st real threesome. The white guy was a little larger than normal but the black gentleman was shall we say well endowed and I enjoyed him ravaging me with it, it was difficult to go down on him but I proudly took it quite deep after a few times gagging it down, once the muscles in my throat calmed down I really enjoyed myself.

Never had the luck of another black man but if I had a chance I would certainly give it a try again.

Back