ASSHAT AWARDS: Even more of the Best of the Worst PMs & emails received

I finally closed my PMs for a bit.
It feels good.

In all seriousness, any time I am remotely thinking about re-opening my PM box, I stop by this thread.

And think, "Nope. If they wanna be an asshole, they can do so right out in the open for everybody to see rather than taking a private conversation and doing a hatchet job to make me out to be the ass in the equation."

You know. Like we used to do in the offline world when we would have lots of meetings and conversations in public spaces before we ever tried to lure someone off alone.

***shrug*** I just can't imagine anyone has anything to say to me (at least not that I care to hear anymore) that they can't say publicly.

And I can't imagine being a woman on here and not welding my mailbox shut.
I find it sad that interesting, intelligent people have had to resort to this. I understand, but I really find it just another thing that pisses me off about this place. Fara, Acktion, sorry, but you know you aren't the only ones and that is the worst part.

Makes me treasure the PMs I have kept...(I am pretty lucky)

<<Why do some straight women insist on their straight muscular boyfriends sucking cock for them?>>

[posting personal info including real names, locations, emails, private messages or other correspondence, other identifying information from offsite is prohibited per our forum guidelines]

glhtoxG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

No matter how stupid the PM, it’s still against Lit rules to out the person writing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why send things like this unsolicited? I just don’t understand.

Unsolicited random PM:
feel so sweet today stroking in my pink panties-- feel like a gurl

I get at least two of those a day. Then again, I dress so I think guys think it's okay

Ugh. I’m sorry that happens to you.

I get a bunch of just random messages, but overtly sexual ones like this, just out of the blue… they must get off thinking about people reading them, but I read this one and judged the person harshly. I’m down for people to be who they are, but don’t involve people in kink without their consent.

Ugh. I’m sorry that happens to you.

I get a bunch of just random messages, but overtly sexual ones like this, just out of the blue… they must get off thinking about people reading them, but I read this one and judged the person harshly. I’m down for people to be who they are, but don’t involve people in kink without their consent.
Agreed. The most common thing I catch myself staying in a response just at least open with a hello. I feel bad, because messages like that have made it to where I have become over-sensitive to other users who may not have any kind of intent in their greetings

Agreed. The most common thing I catch myself staying in a response just at least open with a hello. I feel bad, because messages like that have made it to where I have become over-sensitive to other users who may not have any kind of intent in their greetings
I don’t really engage with people who PM out of the blue if I don’t know them from the boards. The few times I’ve done that because the first message to me has been fun and very neutral, the PM exchange has almost always turned into something too flirtatious for my comfort by message three.

I’m too uptight to be on Lit, really. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t really engage with people who PM out of the blue if I don’t know them from the boards. The few times I’ve done that because the first message to me has been fun and very neutral, the PM exchange has almost always turned into something too flirtatious for my comfort by message three.

Nonsense. It's not being too uptight to Simply expect some kind of courtesy in your messages. I've been the person who sent someone a message out of the blue, but I've usually opened asking if it was appropriate or welcomed to do so. Nothing wrong with having boundaries.

Last edited:
This was a nice little exchange I had a few weeks ago elsewhere:

Them: hiii do u want to chat babe 😄
Me: No thanks. Have a good day!
Them: ok u too
(~30 mins later)
Them: do u want to lick my asshole babe 😄

I, in fact, did not want to lick their asshole.

This was a nice little exchange I had a few weeks ago elsewhere:

Them: hiii do u want to chat babe 😄
Me: No thanks. Have a good day!
Them: ok u too
(~30 mins later)
Them: do u want to lick my asshole babe 😄

I, in fact, did not want to lick their asshole.
The actual fuck? The only possible Silver Lining I can see in that, is them being so thirsty implies they're probably not breeding

I only respond to the original or interesting messages, ones that show the person has read something about me.

They have no standards other than the PM recipient appear female and posts on an erotica board.

I have found that I don’t receive any PMs like this now that I no longer post anything sexual and have a pair of sugar cookies for an avatar. Either that or it’s my incredibly depressing posts that scare them away. :D💃🏼

My inbox today:

You should be locked away because you threaten pompous wind bags! Cowards fear loss of power. Brave masters earn the gift of submission and don't take themselves too seriously. Drive on and keep skewering fragile insecure egos.

giphy.webp

They have no standards other than the PM recipient appear female and posts on an erotica board.

I have found that I don’t receive any PMs like this now that I no longer post anything sexual and have a pair of sugar cookies for an avatar. Either that or it’s my incredibly depressing posts that scare them away. :D💃🏼
This is my experience too 😁

Back