Ask a cocksucker

you have to be a circed male to be in favor of circumcision.
Fucking Nazi twat. Go die painfully and horribly, eating the dog shit you are in self-cannibalism.

Tomorrow my people conclude the celebration of Pesach, the greatest moment of liberation in the entire history of humanity.

I serve Moshe who you disgusting goyim call Moses. His holy act in defying the Pharaoh you serve, as you serve your master the satanic Hitler and the Hamas murderers of dancers, makes me free.

This site, a little online Auschwitz, is filled with half-humans like you as guards, selecting us for the gas. You insulted and derided me. You denied my femininity. You accused me of lying about myself and my life.

You scum, I served as hazan in the synagogue of Sarajevo. There was no greater possible honor for me. I had worked for Ferlinghetti, the KGB, Coppola, American presidents, I exposed the Saudi role in 9/11.

In Sarajevo I sang this:

You cowardly scum hiding behind screen names and jerking each other off, make no difference to anybody in the world. You won't get away with this forever. You will be called to account. Shiterotica is the most dishonest phenomenon since this:

Perhaps 1.5 billion Jews and Muslims in the world have brit mila and sunnetçe. None of them are known to complain. There is no serious medical evidence to support your Hitlerian propaganda.

But of course a mentally deficient 4chan puppet like you knows more. Just keep vomiting on yourself.

Jews and Muslims unite against you!

At least just shut up.

(( O )...( O )

Last edited:
I’ve only sucked one uncut cock, though confess sucking him several times. I enjoyed every single moment.

Oddly enough, my wife has also only sucked one uncut cock. Same guy actually, but independently. Too bad I didn’t get to watch them…lol. She prefers cut cocks, but rather enjoyed pushing his foreskin back with her lips. An aspect that I’d not considered.

Cock is cock. Cut or uncut is fine. But if I'm with a trick and he's too cheesy or otherwise funky I'll wash him up, best in a shower. Showers are sex toy subs in terms of arousal and other delightful pursuits. If a man is afraid to fuck my ass, a shower can do plenty.

(( O )...( O ))

This was years ago when my wife and I had some really hot 3sums with a work friend of mine. He had a big like 8"+ uncut cock, compared to my 5" cut cock. I will NEVER! forget one time we were on our couch with my wife in the middle. She leaned over and started sucking my friend, then when I reached between her legs, OH MAN! her pantyhose crotch was soaked. It was so exciting just knowing that my wife was that wet and excited sucking his big fat uncut cock.

No so much a question, more an appreciation post...
For the last year I've been dating a cock sucker.
She loves doing it. I'm sure she's been a cock sucker for a long time, I'm sure all her previous boyfriends got the same treatment. She's a SW, so I know that she's got experiences on that side of it, too (for love/for work).
She talks about sucking my cock a lot, daily really.
She sucks my cock randomly throughout the day. She loves giving head in parking lots or if we get stopped by a train. She thanks me for letting her do it. The point isn't always to cum, she just likes sucking me, getting me hard. Often she leaves it there and we go about our day. She loves getting me hard, she thinks it's fun/hot and I think it's kinda funny and also a huge turn on.
She loves sucking cock... but she's also offered to use blowjobs as partial payment for me helping her with home repairs.

I've been serious with a small number of women in my life, and she is the only one that is a true cock sucker. I don't mean it in any way to be derogatory. I love her, she knows this. Sexually, we connect in a very deep and open way. It's refreshing. Most women I've been with give head, but don't love it. This woman will masturbate while sucking my cock... it's maybe more for her than for me, which is a huge turn on.

I've heard/read about women like this and didn't think I would ever experience what its like being with someone who is as into giving oral as I am (maybe more?)... all I can say is WOW! IT IS AMAZING!

To all the cock suckers out there, THANK YOU, WE LOVE YOU!

No so much a question, more an appreciation post...
For the last year I've been dating a cock sucker.
She loves doing it. I'm sure she's been a cock sucker for a long time, I'm sure all her previous boyfriends got the same treatment. She's a SW, so I know that she's got experiences on that side of it, too (for love/for work).
She talks about sucking my cock a lot, daily really.
She sucks my cock randomly throughout the day. She loves giving head in parking lots or if we get stopped by a train. She thanks me for letting her do it. The point isn't always to cum, she just likes sucking me, getting me hard. Often she leaves it there and we go about our day. She loves getting me hard, she thinks it's fun/hot and I think it's kinda funny and also a huge turn on.
She loves sucking cock... but she's also offered to use blowjobs as partial payment for me helping her with home repairs.

I've been serious with a small number of women in my life, and she is the only one that is a true cock sucker. I don't mean it in any way to be derogatory. I love her, she knows this. Sexually, we connect in a very deep and open way. It's refreshing. Most women I've been with give head, but don't love it. This woman will masturbate while sucking my cock... it's maybe more for her than for me, which is a huge turn on.

I've heard/read about women like this and didn't think I would ever experience what its like being with someone who is as into giving oral as I am (maybe more?)... all I can say is WOW! IT IS AMAZING!

To all the cock suckers out there, THANK YOU, WE LOVE YOU!
I have been with ONE like that, so special! And, she swallowed...

Back