As I have Said, This President Is Compromised

Overlooking the fact that only one of the above is American, I have yet to see the first painting of any of them depicting them as either a superhero or a Christ-figure. We've seen plenty of that with Trump.
Matlock saw this assignment and turned in a last-minute rush job of a DIY-fashioned t-shirt graphic of Che Guevara's head, the roots of which has nothing to do with The Virgin Mary.

in style, the graphic's red ray patterns have a more direct connection to this classic sonno-joi symbol of Japanese Nationalism:

208_750x750_Front_Color-NA.jpg

ssrco,classic_tee,mens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front_alt,square_product,600x600.u5.jpg

This rising sun symbol has been used in countless graphics for clothing over decades. So much so that, much like Matlock himself, it's highly likely anyone wearing it knows the actual history and meaning behind it.

What YD referred to was one of these total Cheeto cheesefest artworks, which are actual painted illustrations:

n6nbgblv5yexxiwyi9do.jpg

i2wmd0svozeupqqlhwym.jpg

711dC2jPoAL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

you can virtually get all of these as prints, banners, flags, etc.

Matlock gets a D- for his lackluster homework efforts, which is being very very nice so his mother won't completely spank the shit out of him in getting straight F's when he has to show his report card. :ROFLMAO:

Back