Are you Living a Life that you'd Love to Read About?

FreyaGersemi

Sexy 'n' Sweet
This morning, on the inside of a foil Oui Yogurt cover, it said:

"Live a life you'd love to read about" - Tia Williams

And it got me thinking. I hope that you all are. What is something interesting that you've recently done? And it doesn't have to be climbing Mt. Fuji or anything gigantic. Just something that you did that you found interesting. Tried a new recipe? Planted some vegetables? Found the perfect hat?

Let us know!!

... What is something interesting that you've recently done? ...
I write some of my interesting times into my stories.

Spending a week at Fantasy Fest last October, my wife and I went to Key West. If you've never been there during Fantasy Fest, it can be wild!

I was standing in a bar as my wife was sitting at a table talking to another woman. So, I wrote that scene into my story "The Maneater" (from her POV):

... "We were on vacation, attending an adults-only costume party in a bar. I was sitting at a table talking to a woman when her husband came over wearing a kilt. His T-shirt said "Good girls ask what's under a kilt. Bad girls find out." So, I reached under his kilt, found he wasn't wearing underwear, and I started stroking him."

"You gave a hand job in a bar?" he asked in surprise. "Did your husband see you doing it?"

"Ted stood nearby watching me. The guy's cock felt rather good, getting hard under there, so I kept it up, with a few others watching his kilt moving as I worked him. One guy standing near my husband asked him, 'Is this the line?' Ted let him go on for about two minutes making comments like seeing me do it every night in that club, which wasn't true, and asking when Ted was going to get his turn. Ted calmly said 'I get her every night. She's my wife.' The guy was shocked, and said, 'My God, you're a lucky man!' Ted sees my flirting as making others jealous of him." ...

My wife just stroked the guy until he got so hard he was sticking straight out with the kilt obviously protruding. And yes, another guy asked me if I was standing in line, as he watched her doing it, and that was the response. And no, she didn't finish him off, just left him sticking out.

My wife keeps our lives interesting.

I have Plain Folk: The Life Stories of Undistinguished Americans. I haven't read it yet. I might not get around to that before I die. But I bought it, so I have some intention of reading it.

I have Plain Folk: The Life Stories of Undistinguished Americans. I haven't read it yet. I might not get around to that before I die. But I bought it, so I have some intention of reading it.
I like the stories of just everyday people. I'll have to check that book out! Thank you!!

There was a sitcom called Seinfeld about that.
For me ? I'm living the life, enjoying it, Some pretty cool stuff, But probably a boring read.

This morning, on the inside of a foil Oui Yogurt cover, it said:

"Live a life you'd love to read about" - Tia Williams

And it got me thinking. I hope that you all are. What is something interesting that you've recently done? And it doesn't have to be climbing Mt. Fuji or anything gigantic. Just something that you did that you found interesting. Tried a new recipe? Planted some vegetables? Found the perfect hat?

Let us know!!
This is a very thought-provoking post.

I am not leading that type of life 24x7, but there have been interesting phases of it along the way that I probably would like to read about. Or, if there was video of it -- and fortunately, there isn't -- I would like to watch it.

Most interesting thing I have done recently is I have completely changed my relationship with food, which has resulted in significant positive changes in my day-to-day life. In fact, I will look back on this in 10 years and realize how important it really was.

No, but I'm writing about it anyway. My kids can throw it away after I'm gone.

Most interesting thing I have done recently is I have completely changed my relationship with food, which has resulted in significant positive changes in my day-to-day life. In fact, I will look back on this in 10 years and realize how important it really was.
That's great! What changes did you incorporate? If you don't mind sharing.

That's great! What changes did you incorporate? If you don't mind sharing.
Looking back at the last 25 years, I was a zero-discipline eater. I literally grazed all day, and would sometimes eat for all the wrong reasons (boredom, stress, watching football, etc). The only thing that kept me from being 350 pounds was the fact that I have always hit the gym pretty hard, and my diet was generally 85% good and 15% bad.

Anyway, about 3 years ago, I started reading up on boring topics like intermittent fasting, protein intake, etc. I realized that my day would be so much easier if I simply limited my eating to a 6 hour window during the day, along with drastically limiting my carb intake. I was concerned about dropping to under 30g of carbs per day, so I gradually tapered off over a three-week period. Once I had all but eliminated carbs, those crazy hunger pangs that I would often experience basically disappeared.

I dropped 31 pounds in just about 12 months, and even better, I went from 29% body fat to 18%. It's a great feeling, knowing that I am not literally "starving" like I thought I once was. Sugar will do that to you!

Oh, dang!!! This post hurts my soul a little. I’m going to be tripping over this question for a week!!

Back