Are there other Sensual and Submissive CD's who aren't into the full-Sissy thing

I am wondering if some of the more mature members of this forum feel as I do. I am definitely sensual and submissive when dressed and with another CD, Transgurl or Man. I like to be led, I like to be kissed, made love to, and I enjoy pleasing my partner by giving myself up. But I don't enjoy being berated or demeaned or called a sissy fag or any of that. No judgment, it is probably just my age.

In my mind, I am more comfortable with something like this:
https://xhamster.com/videos/crossdresser-fucked-by-his-guy-7282700
Pm me

I like playing as a sissy, but not all the time. The best is getting dressed up with another gurl (or gurls) and just spending time being gurls together (I'm a lesbian). No sissies or mistresses or women around, just gurls giving and receiving, taking turns and just having fun.

So many people conflate all of the terms used, I'll count myself among those who dress and spend a fair amount of time en femme, enjoy having a submissive nature in the bedroom, but would never identify as a sissy or with sissies. There's an element of a lack of will involved with it that just doesn't appeal to me, and it seems almost abusive on some level. And if you get off on that, cool. But not me.
As someone who works a job where I have to make decisions that affect all of my coworkers, I enjoy giving up my ability to make decisions or think for myself for a few hours. I hate being in charge all the time.

Playing occasionally as a sissy where I put my autonomy in the hands of someone I trust lifts a massive psychological weight. I love being a bottom and having someone someone call me cute and a good girl a few times a month keeps me from going insane.

Besides, vanilla sex is boring.

But doing the sissy thing isn't for everyone and I respect that.

As someone who works a job where I have to make decisions that affect all of my coworkers, I enjoy giving up my ability to make decisions or think for myself for a few hours. I hate being in charge all the time.

Playing occasionally as a sissy where I put my autonomy in the hands of someone I trust lifts a massive psychological weight. I love being a bottom and having someone someone call me cute and a good girl a few times a month keeps me from going insane.

Besides, vanilla sex is boring.

But doing the sissy thing isn't for everyone and I respect that.
I also experienced this. In 20's I had a great job in the music business and also was a trainer in the gym. We had a group of friends that were smart different and kinda afraid of everything. At clubs, concerts just hanging out sometimes men can smell fear and would try to start something so they could look tough. I always stepped in a most of time stop before any trouble if not I could take care of it quickly. Most of my friends worked for at some time! I would go out and get some different friends, I had a couple who liked the fact I'd take the submissive part and they would use me for sexual pleasure. One black friend from gym liked it a lot and was gentle, nice very sexy and I enjoyed him using me. I loved to suck his dick till he would cum in my mouth! Being in charge all the time can get very old

i don't do the whole cd thing, make up, wig and all. i have a hairy chest, very non passable so i don't try. i don't mind being called a cocksucking queer. if i'm called that meaning to be what they want me to be
Yeah, I have no illusions when I dress…. I wish I were feminine, but I’m not I’m not “baby”, or his girl…. I’m just a whore

Dressing with my wife never made me want to act sissified and my one bi relationship he wasn’t into me dressing.
My wife when I dressed acted as if I were another woman and we enjoyed oral and sensual kissing, touching, pent up anticipation and only after I made her cum orally would I be allowed to have intercourse with her.

So many people conflate all of the terms used, I'll count myself among those who dress and spend a fair amount of time en femme, enjoy having a submissive nature in the bedroom, but would never identify as a sissy or with sissies. There's an element of a lack of will involved with it that just doesn't appeal to me, and it seems almost abusive on some level. And if you get off on that, cool. But not me.
I to like to be submissive and have wore panties if the person liked or was ask. I'm always shaved everywhere but I have done that because I was a trainer and played several sports in collage! Also it's cleaner and feels better and I don't know I personally I hate having to get hair out of my mouth! I've always got off on being able to get my straight friends and others to allow me to suck their dick and they didn't have to reciprocate. If they'd let me I do it till they got off (I've been fantasizing about eating your cum)I'm so good you'll let anytime were partying and no one's around. I've got to suck a lot of my friends and bunch of straight men and about 60% have fucked my ass. I didn't need and rough stuff but most have talked dirty to Me! My kinky turn on is doing such a good job they were in for giving me Their dicks anytime they got horny! I'm good enough too have 2 off my white friends and 3 black friends. I've known every since we were young that I still enjoy when they call and tell me how horny they are and can they come over! 2 of the black guys have used me in front a wife and several girl friends and many of my white friends and few parties where 4 or 5 of my white friends watched me and 2 black friends use me for entertainment that's as kinky as it could get. I didn't kneed to completely crossdress only did a couple of times it was fine it's all about their pleasure and also I had fun and got off!

I am wondering if some of the more mature members of this forum feel as I do. I am definitely sensual and submissive when dressed and with another CD, Transgurl or Man. I like to be led, I like to be kissed, made love to, and I enjoy pleasing my partner by giving myself up. But I don't enjoy being berated or demeaned or called a sissy fag or any of that. No judgment, it is probably just my age.

Everyone deserves their dignity and to be treated with respect.

I love that video...and agree with your sediments about being berated or demeaned or called a sissy fag...

I'm very much the same as you. I'm non-passble, but have been told that I'm very sexy and attractive when dressed up. When I do dress up, I'm very natural, no make up, frilly stuff etc.. I'm more like a natural drag queen in the rough. I enjoy being respectful and having respect back. I do not get excited or off to being demeaned and talked down to. I don't enjoy doing that to anyone as well. I've always thought that sex and sexual experiences should be uplifting and enjoyable for the ones I'm having the experience with and for myself as well.

Oh my gosh, that video is so hot.

I am the same way. There are times where a good hard fucking is ok but I've never enjoyed it when someone called my dick a clitty or called me a sissy.

I have never liked the sissy/faggot labels. I feel I have an incredibly fem side and always knew I was different since I was 7/8/9 . Maybe if I was born in these times I would have come out about it and transitioned . I have led a dual life really and only a few people have ever known about my fem side, like many of my generation is something we kept fairly hidden. I’ve never wanted to be berated or belittled or called derogatory names. So I guess we are similar in our outlooks . 🙂

It's about respect and if you don't like being called names or labelled then that's your perogative. I don't mind being called a sissy once l'm in a relationship that is more about shared fun than one that's abusive and demeaning. If you don't like it then don't do it and move on

Back