Anyone into exhibitionism or public sex?

I enjoy teasing, like wearing a somewhat see-through dress with naughty undies, or wearing a wrap-around dress or pleated skirt on a windy day. It's fun watching guys killing themselves to catch a peak...
Oh my…I so love to watch…and yes…peaking to see your private parts is off the chart exciting…thanks for all you do for guys like me…who love to look!

I like having an audience watching me sucking cock and witnessing my degradation while taking pictures of me with their cell phones and waiting to take their turn fucking my throat. As I see the camera lights flashing, I turn toward them to afford ]them the best view of my face with my mouth stuffed full of cock .

Last edited:
Most of my M/M encounters had and element of exhibition. Random hookups in rest areas, ABS, spas, parks and the like.

On the M/F side an ex-wife had a major exhibitionism kink. We fucked everywhere. Plenty of story fodder there.
We met when she flashed me at Kroger’s then sucked me off in the parking lot. Grocery carts rattling by and cars parking nearby. I knew what I was getting into, it was a helluva while we lasted.

One male friend had a downtown condo with no curtains. His bed was close to the window. No idea if anyone watched but it was great looking out at the city while we fucked.

Back