Any nudist stories with no sex, but arousal and outercourse?

Dillon2001

Virgin
I love nudist stories, but I mostly like when the male character gets hard, the female character notices it, does nothing and lets him walking hard all day. Only giving him handjobs, titty fuck, blowjobs, and buttjobs. The arousal from both of them is much hotter then just regular sex, is there any stories like this?

I love nudist stories, but I mostly like when the male character gets hard, the female character notices it, does nothing and lets him walking hard all day. Only giving him handjobs, titty fuck, blowjobs, and buttjobs. The arousal from both of them is much hotter then just regular sex, is there any stories like this?
Not sure what you mean by a nudist story,
but my latest story is a short one involving a long haired woman who gets off on sucking and pleasing a sleeping man while grinding on his leg, even involving her hair.

Sounds like it fits your bill in many ways as there's no intercourse. Her arousal is a hefty theme throughout.

If you do decide to read, I hope you enjoy
https://www.literotica.com/s/asleep-in-the-log-cabin-ch-01

My story "Nudity Retreat Humiliation" sounds like it's pretty close to what you describe.

Not sure what you mean by a nudist story,
but my latest story is a short one involving a long haired woman who gets off on sucking and pleasing a sleeping man while grinding on his leg, even involving her hair.

Sounds like it fits your bill in many ways as there's no intercourse. Her arousal is a hefty theme throughout.

If you do decide to read, I hope you enjoy
https://www.literotica.com/s/asleep-in-the-log-cabin-ch-01
Sorry, but it doesn’t fit my bill.

I like it, you should do more.

I have an idea for a story where a guy at a nudist beach accidentally wanders onto a public beach and fun ensues.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and thanks for the compliment.

I have an idea for a story where a guy at a nudist beach accidentally wanders onto a public beach and fun ensues.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and thanks for the compliment.
Will the guy have a hard on and another nude woman staring and teasing him? No sex?

Will the guy have a hard on and another nude woman staring and teasing him? No sex?
It'll be a situation where the guy is trying to hide his hard on from multiple women (who are maybe a little tipsy?) who are teasing, ogling and groping him.

Probably no actual sex, but the guy will most likely wind up cumming.

It'll be a situation where the guy is trying to hide his hard on from multiple women (who are maybe a little tipsy?) who are teasing, ogling and groping him.

Probably no actual sex, but the guy will most likely wind up cumming.
I can't wait to read that!!!

Hello Dillon. https://www.literotica.com/s/susan-queen-of-fucking-everything might be for you :)

Best regards

SpaLoverBrian

Back