Any bi couples in the Houston, Tx area want to chat about bi mmf fun and scenarios?

Catbit20

Virgin
Hello, I'm a married (she doesn't know) bi-sub, white male. I'm 50 y.o. 5'11" hwp. I enjoy and have enjoyed in the past bi mmf sessions.

Just wondering if there are any bi couples or bi individuals with fwb that care to chat about scenarios and fun they have had or would like to partake in.

I personally have several different scenarios I would love to try out. In one I would be dressed up and in the other not dressed up. I like to crossdress sometimes. I love lots of oral foreplay with everyone, I especially love 69ing... I keep my ass, balls and cock completely shaved smooth and clean in case someone would like to rim, suck, lick, slurp or swallow any of those areas.

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm a married (she doesn't know) bi-sub, white male. I'm 50 y.o. 5'11" hwp. I enjoy and have enjoyed in the past bi mmf sessions.

Just wondering if there are any bi couples or bi individuals with fwb that care to chat about scenarios and fun they have had or would like to partake in.

I personally have several different scenarios I would love to try out. In one I would be dressed up and in the other not dressed up. I like to crossdress sometimes. I love lots of oral foreplay with everyone, I especially love 69ing... I keep my ass, balls and cock completely shaved smooth and clean in case someone would like to rim, suck, lick, slurp or swallow any of those areas.

Have a wonderful day!
Im not a couple but i am also a sub kinda im wanting to try sub life i guess i mean i am willing to be submissive to a man or men or couple i like to suck cock petiod havent been bi active but a couple years havent had many cocks but i love sucking and a fantasy of mine is to be center in a gangbang or bukkaki

Back