Another Blow to Republican Chances in the Elections.

Borscht

Yabadabadoo!
Literally.

Evangelical leader quits over gay sex allegation

· Prostitute says pastor paid him for sex for three years
· Preacher led campaign against same-sex marriage

Suzanne Goldenberg in Washington
Saturday November 4, 2006
The Guardian

America's evangelical movement was reeling yesterday amid allegations that a pastor who was one of its rising stars had engaged in sex and drug sessions with a male prostitute.
The Rev Ted Haggard, a married father of five, resigned from his post as president of the National Association of Evangelicals on Thursday after the Colorado church where he serves as pastor launched an investigation into allegations that he had been paying a male prostitute for sex for the past three years. . .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/midterms2006/story/0,,1939439,00.html

I blame spongebob squarepants.

It's always the religious sexually repressed whack jobs..

One day, maybe, they may just learn that repressing one's sexuality only leads to bad, bad things. Like cheating on your wife with a gay male prostitute while screaming fire and brimstone from the pulpit against them homos.

I wonder if he had the guy hide under the pulpit for a little oral while he preached ala Police Academy.

Id never seen that dude before the other day and as soon as I look at him my gaydar goes off the dial.

He's just got that look.

Its like:

48991694_eae0d7d2ef_o.jpg

Oliver Clozoff said:
At least not from your meth dealer.
Who happens to be a homosexual.....

a good rule of thumb if you're a preacher, never buy your meth from a homosexual drug dealer. But If you do, make sure he wont talk!!

As a citizen of the fine state of Colorado let me say that this could not have happened to a better group. To see the moral/political air rush out of the Focus on yourownfucking Family balloon makes my day.

To be fair to Ted, though, at least his twink was over the age of consent.

Pretty high standards for a Republican.

:devil:

Borscht said:
To be fair to Ted, though, at least his twink was over the age of consent.

Pretty high standards for a Republican.

:devil:

Jesus told him to go the extra mile on this one.

What’s hilarious is he admits to buying the drug, yet denies taking it, he claims he threw it out. Yeah sure, that’s like saying you took a hit of marijuana yet you never inhaled……and who would ever say that??

Beco said:
What’s hilarious is he admits to buying the drug, yet denies taking it, he claims he threw it out. Yeah sure, that’s like saying you took a hit of marijuana yet you never inhaled……and who would ever say that??

I love the headline I just saw on Google.

'Rev Sex Flap Flip Flop'.

Let's hope the gay community rise to the challenge and invent a new practice to suit that tag.

:D

Borscht said:
I love the headline I just saw on Google.

'Rev Sex Flap Flip Flop'.

Let's hope the gay community rise to the challenge and invent a new practice to suit that tag.

:D

This whole thing reminds of the Keystone "THICKHEADED" campaign of commericals:

"$400 dollars for a gay massage? I don't remember any gay massage."

jhuson said:
This whole thing reminds of the Keystone "THICKHEADED" campaign of commericals:

"$400 dollars for a gay massage? I don't remember any gay massage."

$400 bucks?? I only paid $100

*checks to make sure I'm in right thread this time* :eek:

I think it's cute watching those who claim the moral high ground fall on their asses. I have no fucking sympathy for "evangelicals" or anyone like them that fall on their faces while trying to force their "family values" on others.

The Republican party wanted 'em, they got 'em. :)

Back