An Old Horror Brought To Life (OOC-closed)

Hmm....

My next post is going to be another really long one getting them to their new home, with not much going on except description and pics like I did with the last one.

Me thinks I do the D.M. thing here, and let us post out of order for a while, so you two can have some interaction before I move the party along. How do you guys feel about that? And if we end up with a new posting order that's fine by me.

Alrighty sounds good. We'll say about 5 mins in game max, so as people get patched up and the soldiers kind of...let things play out to see how everyone interacts :D

Edit: or basically whenever you guys feel satisfied the interaction is over.

I’m tempted to have Luke trip over Crystal while she’s so mad about Daven that she’s not paying attention, but that sounds like a bit much

I mean, he could bump into her. She’s not super aware of her surroundings at the moment.

*reads the thread*

*Makes devious DM plans*

Eheheh~ oh, they are going to HATE the soldiers after this :devil: and also Daven is probably going to absolutely seethe when he learns who Roth really is. Or at least what he was known for :D

<o< Not devious DM plans! Ohs noes!

Is he the richest bitch on the block?

Haha XD

In a specific way, yes. But we'll let these beans simmer until they are at the base :D I plan on having an orientation with some of the elites once they have all rested and had a basic tour. And then in my head I'm imagining the orientation will be the end of chapter one, because it's going to kind of drop the, "oh shit, this whole soldier thing is way more serious than we all originally thought", epic leh plot stuff. And then the beginning of chapter two I plan on giving the characters a chance to show off their stuff in a kind of virtual reality esce computer room. If you ever watched Star Trek, think of that simulation room where things can physically interact with you.

This is kind of where I'm going to have Roth "show off" with one of the elite soldiers, and I have a bit of a cinematic scene planned in my head.

And then once they reach the town where they'll be living, I was hoping I could get both of your guys help using the reference picture I found, to plan an actual map. Like, where certain buildings should be, what kind of buildings they should have, where like the water treatment facility is and the library, etc etc. Then we either could all work on drawing it out, or I could sketch the map out by hand and then we could customize it with Photoshop or something.

Or if it would be easier, I could just write it out in a list style on save it on a doc or something for us to access.

Oh speaking of docs, I'm going to have to find somewhere online where I can write down certain story stuff for you guys to read. I was going to do it on the lit story board, but I took a look at the rules and, unfortunately, since most of the lore involves characters under 18 I can't post it over there. I would kind of like to keep it open to read since this is public, but at the end of the day I'm rping for my players, so if I have to I can just do it over like an email or something.

Okay. I had my spazz out, time to finish my shift and do some holiday shopping after work :D

What about google docs? I have a Lit Gmail I use, so that could be a possibility.

Google docs was my first thought, I just haven't used that in years...rusty as fuck. Do you know if there's an option to leave it open to the public to read? I was thinking I could just leave little links on the posts that might need it or something, and that would make it easy enough o share with you guys.

Hmm.. I’ll have to watch that on my lunch. T_T Darn the working world and my dumb obligations.

Anyway, let me see if I can set something up. I might be rusty as well, but I think I could get it up for you and Nouh (pun absolutely intended).

Google docs was my first thought, I just haven't used that in years...rusty as fuck. Do you know if there's an option to leave it open to the public to read? I was thinking I could just leave little links on the posts that might need it or something, and that would make it easy enough o share with you guys.
I love GDocs, and you can absolutely leave it public, but I'm pretty sure recently the Lit forum started breaking GDocs links, It did that to at my Leinyere-related links anyway, and every time I tried to fix it it immediately stopped working.

Also, those beans look like they'll be pretty tasty when they're done simmering

Hmm.. I’ll have to watch that on my lunch. T_T Darn the working world and my dumb obligations.

Anyway, let me see if I can set something up. I might be rusty as well, but I think I could get it up for you and Nouh (pun absolutely intended).
Oof. Not the mines D; I hope you made it out alive and we're able to rest with a well deserved beverage of choice~
I love GDocs, and you can absolutely leave it public, but I'm pretty sure recently the Lit forum started breaking GDocs links, It did that to at my Leinyere-related links anyway, and every time I tried to fix it it immediately stopped working.

Also, those beans look like they'll be pretty tasty when they're done simmering
Hey I could work with it. I mean at the worst, I imagine someone would just have to copy and paste into a new tab.

We might be able to use discord as well. Nouh and I are already over there already for the DnD’s.

We might be able to use discord as well. Nouh and I are already over there already for the DnD’s.
I do have a discord >.>

I'm down for that. Only problem is I would still be writing stuff in some kind of document or email...heh heh, because me and my damn long posts lol

But I'm totally down for swapping discords over messenger if you guys want to.

I just sent you mine, and I'm totally fine with mixing as well, if you wanna write in GDocs and link in Discord or whatever

Back