An Old Horror Brought To Life (OOC-closed)

Good! Little shit deserved it! :D

I'm just freaking blowing through sentences and not giving a fuck about spelling errors on this post...when I have the draft done, then I'll take a break for a bit and come back to pretty it up. But setting the goal of absolutely no coffee (or energy drinks which would be cheating) for a whole week has my ass movin lol

<_< Hmm... Self-instituted penalties and rewards do nothing for me. Like 0 willpower over here. I hope your willpower is strong enough.

Yea, I know myself well enough to know that "small" penalties won't do shit, so I have to go big or go home ">_>
Like, if I had made a pact of no chocolate for three days, or I have to clean my place by tomorrow...yea no that ain't gonna fly. It's gotta be something that has an actual impact on me lol.

So...I'm writing this post... and of course we gotta have our side characters to move the plot along and such, but I'm just like...

"No, no, no Dro. SIDE character. SIDE. You can't be pulling a MCASS and giving every single character in your posts their own arcs and backgrounds and sidelines. You'll get way off track and never get the damn plot done! Plus you've been slowly having to rebuild and keep track of all you're old notes; it's taken you months and we're still not done, you really want to do that with a whole new set of characters? No! Bad! Back you creative adorable beast in the back of my mind, back I tell you!"

Lol Nah, I'm just like, "this penalty is shit. Past me, you can suck my ass because present me isn't going to do that shit."

The more energy you save on the side characters, the more you'll have for the mains! :D

"That's future me's problem" is still one of my favorite sayings lol

I know T_T But woo, just that immediate thought spiraling directly after writing one sentence of dialogue from them. It's probably an ADHD thing. Maybe. Or maybe I'm just nuts :ROFLMAO:
:coffee:

No no, you've got a point. I'm pretty sure that is an ADHD thing. We're not super good at making decisions or getting things done when they should be done, but ADHD people are creative as fuck.

Success! The sun isn't up yet! AHAH!

I may edit a bit more later, but it's done! WAHAHA!

Edit:

❤️ thank you guys I'm going to try really hard to keep the ball rolling, even if I have to have ten separate drafts started up at all times! Lol

I'm excited to get them to the place, though :D

I don't quite have a feel for how much I should be moving the plot forward, so let me know if I should do more, or less. I'm having fun writing as a little shitheel, though

I don't quite have a feel for how much I should be moving the plot forward, so let me know if I should do more, or less. I'm having fun writing as a little shitheel, though
Eeh heehee ~ I fucking love him XD

I'm going to have so much fun turning his little world upside down. :devil: Or rather, the soldiers are :D

I'm glad you're having fun playing him, I'm having a blast reading him. And Crystals a fucking bad ass, I can't wait for them all to get into some serious fights :D

So I'm going to wait for Popz to post, and then what I'll do is have the soldiers fan out and kind of round up the stragglers and people who didn't seem to hear them, and give them more clear instructions on where they want them in the line. In that same post I'm going to go ahead and do another long post like what I did with all the pictures leading them through the underground.

I'm thinking of having the soldiers request Daven, Roth, and Crystal to actually bring up the rear of the group as protection, seeing as they all fought so well.

What do you two think?

AAAAAnd after like seven months, she finally makes a post! Wooooah! The crowd goes wild!

<_<"

">_>

Sorry guys. Hope the thread isn't dead.

You're all good. I was fiddling with things in the background, I just haven't had the time to take them to paper.

Whew, thank goodness. I was thinking to myself that I’m craving more story-based sexy shenanigans/sexy shenanigans where the characters actually develop feelings, and then I was like, “wait a second, you doofus, you’re neglecting the very thread you need!”

Current cravings:
Apocalyptic: check
Monsters: check
Meaningful relationships: check
Magical powers: check
Beans: check

That’s for either of you to decide. :D if it’s not one of your characters, I’ll just make one up.

You were up late! :D if I wasn't so brain dead from work, I would talk at ya more about rp stuffs.

Hum hum. I'm gonna sit back on this one and let Nouh take that spot if he wants to, otherwise I could have her trip over Roth while he's trying to patch someone up. But it's gonna be probably a few weeks before I can post, so you both gotta some time. Maybe if I'm real lucky I'll catch a break and be able to get caught up on story stuff sooner >_<

Alright, I’ll bite. Pops, do you want The Bump™️ to be an opportunity for relationship-building or more of a Daven-related experience?

Hmm… I suppose it would be more interesting to me if it was Daven who experienced The Bump TM.

Back