American flag not welcome in school, why?

Well? Fools can do as they want, but it is an abuse of the flag.

So somebody reported the truck and the school overreacted.

OMG... Let's overreact

So somebody reported the truck and the school overreacted.

OMG... Let's overreact
you didnt read the link......so dont ever ask for links again

Principal Tom Black said no high school staff member or administrators stated or insinuated that the flag of the United States was offensive, nor has there ever been a complaint received about the U.S. flag. But, word still got around.

you didnt read the link......so dont ever ask for links again
Yes, I read that part. why did word get around? Because students reported the flag to the staff. And the school overreacted.... Hence the apology. They didn't react to the reality of the situation but instead reacted to pressure from students.

I seem to read better than you do.

Here's the question - wtf are you upset about.... Be specific

And why are you acting like you posted the thread. (I have a theory)

I remember the day, Mrs Allison marched into the front office complaining that there were more rifles and shotguns in the parking lot than the entire police department and sheriffs dept could muster.

The funny part was how she stamped her feet to accent each word of her Karen's creed.

The best part was when the principal told her to "go tell them to leave them at home".

I thought the old gray housecat was going to sperg and stroke out then and there.

My, how far we have fallen.......

Why? Indeed. Sadly. It's just because threads are allowed, regardless of the number and color of stripes. :unsure::whistle::giggle:

I remember the day, Mrs Allison marched into the front office complaining that there were more rifles and shotguns in the parking lot than the entire police department and sheriffs dept could muster.

The funny part was how she stamped her feet to accent each word of her Karen's creed.

The best part was when the principal told her to "go tell them to leave them at home".

I thought the old gray housecat was going to sperg and stroke out then and there.

My, how far we have fallen.......

What I just read doesn’t fit in my head. I think this situation is complete nonsense. There should be flags hanging at school, how can we do without them? Oh, I immediately remembered school, how I was forever searching for purchases, papers, writing on Google, finding everything I needed on Papers Owl website, and so on year after year. Of course, I didn’t study, as you understand. I cheated all the time and it was fun. I think it’s definitely more fun than for those who constantly studied. Oh yes, and we had a flag!
What are you talking about? friend, we're talking about the flag here!

Last edited:
Americans and their weird flag fetish...

Greetings from another 'eurofag'
It's called "The Fuck You Flag". We fly it because it bothers the eurofags

"Gave proof through the night that OUR flag was still there"

Even the Anthem is a troll on tyranny in general and the English in particular

It's ok for you to hate. I know. Set yourself on fire and show the world!

Back