All The Ammenaties (closed for Pleasuretiger)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
OOC Cassandra "Kassie" Holler goes by 22 5'9 120 shoulder length blonde hair 34b chest.

Kassie led a privileged life but was missing something. She was staying at a nice hotel for the week on business, being an executive type but sat at hotel bar bummed. Her husband was very rich but payed more attention to his money then her and was currently half way around world on another business trip.
As Kassie sat there,in the following relaxed attire.
1715112587396.png

With 3" tan wedge sandals.

a black gentleman also staying in hotel with a business group for the week. came over striking up a conversation with the petite blonde.
He said him and three friends were staying for the week and could help Kassie forget about her neglectful husband if she would be there "free use" girl during their stay. The naive rich wife asked what that meant so he elaborated

Last edited:
OOC. Let me know your character names you want i will edit these for you. This post just showing direction previous writer was on

John Franks had learned a long time ago that if you don't at least try, you're never going to win. He sat there with his three colleagues, not paying much heed to what they were saying, instead looking at the pretty brunette sitting on her own at the bar.
He looked briefly at the three men with him, yes they were his friends but he was also their boss and he knew that they looked up to him and would follow his lead in most things. He also knew that, unlike him, they were all married but that when they were away at conferences and looking for some fun, this wasn't an issue.
He looked over at the pretty woman again, sizing her up, a feeling coming over him that she might be the one, the one to make their week away a lot more fun.
She looked over at him, catching him staring but he held her gaze as a small smile crossed her lips.
She turned away, a little flushed as he stood up and confidently walked over to her, introducing himself and asking if he could buy her a drink.
He quickly learned that her name was Kassie and that she was at the same conference as them for the week.
He casually asked her if she was on her own or with colleagues, and looking down at her wedding ring, whether her husband was with her.
She was on her own and her husband was in another country on business.
"That must be hard, both being busy and so far apart."
"It is, but I'm getting used to it. He's away a lot, more interested in his business than me sometimes."
He looked at her, was she playing him or was she just very open and innocent? He could tell that she like the look of him and so decided that it was probably a bit of both. He decided to push his luck.
"That must be tough, a beautiful, sexy woman like you, feeling neglected and a bit lonely."
She took his compliment and smiled up at him, telling him that she loved her husband in many ways but that it was hard being on your own and feeling that he didn't see her or feel attracted to her.
He smiled, both at her and to himself, if you don't try, you can't win.
"Me and my three friends over there are here for the whole week and if you want we can make your week a whole lot more fun and interesting."
She smiled at his boldness, her smile and her inquisitive expression telling him that she wanted to hear more.
"I'd like you to spend the week with us, be our free-use girl."
She didn't bulk at the idea, instead holding his gaze as she asked him exactly what this involved.
"Whenever you're not working, and even sometimes when you are, you'll be our sexual plaything, doing as we tell you and allowing us to fuck you anyway we want, I think you'll enjoy it."

Last edited:
Kassie initially blushed heavily at the bold statement. Then after a few nervous sips of her glass of water, the petite brunette scribbled a few things on a napkin then got up and walked away. However as she did, Kassie "dropped" her extra room key card.
John, thinking he had spooked the young brunette, picked up the napkin and read the following....

"Just make it random, sometimes 1 guy..sometimes 2 or 3, others all four. Dont want to know what time of day. That way i could be watching tv, working on laptop, napping, getting undressed for shower, in shower or just in towel after shower".

It was at this moment that John smirked knowing Kassie didnt "drop" her extra room key, giving them access to her hotel room anytime, by accident.

Last edited:
John watched her disappearing into the lift and he cheerfully join his waiting friends. Denver and Daniel are brothers, starting at John with a suspicious look when Issac pour him a glass of beer and ask teasingly " did you get her number?"
John proudly drop the napkin on the table and gulp his drink with full satisfaction.
"Wow! You hooked a bitch, can I take the next cue after you?" Issac ask excitedly. The guys laughs as John reveal his plan.

Issac was given the first assignment to visit her as a stranger and give her a good pounding. "Go buddy. You have the whole evening to finish your assignment" Daniel said jokingly.. " show her what a fat man can do"

Issac took the challenge and he pick up the room key. 9120. He soon found out that it was a penthouse unit at the roof top.

His watch shows 2pm when he quietly swings the door open. He sneaks inside without much effort and found her in the bathroom. He quickly undress and decided to wait outside the bath. Turning on the music box, he sits on the luxurious sofa and stroke his big fat cock.

Kassie's button down dress lay across the bed as she had spilled a drink on it so was in the process of changing. She had thought nothing of the previous encounter and just thought her spare room key would be turned into front desk and she'd never see those guys again.
"Thats odd..I don't remember playing any music when i got into my room. Kassie emerged from the bathroom in the following...

1715732413978.png

Even without a guy in her life she loved feeling feminine and being the girly girl type LOVED pink. She froze in her tracks midway into the room as one of the men from earlier was quite exposed and now knew what Kassie wore under her dress earlier.
"Ummm hi" the petite blonde stammered. She bit her lower lip in nervous anticipation of his next move as she stood frozen. Too stunned to cover up.

Last edited:
Issac stood up confidently.Total naked as he was, walking across the room and wrap his strong arms around her waist. He is a little to the plum side and hairy but he looks neat in short black hair and thigh mustache of a typical Indian look.

Without a word, he lift her off her feet and carry her to the little dining table. He place her sitting on the table and leans forward to kiss her. His kiss is rough, passionate and wet. Pushing his tongue forward as he locks their lips. His big hand is holding her waist, keeping her in place, slowly gliding lower caressing her bare ass cheek and thigh.

He then takes her hand and wraps it around his hard throbbing cock. The hard fat uncircumcised cock is growing bigger in her hands.

Kassie didn't even get chance to ask who he was and why was he in her room as she had only seen John and not any of his buddies. The petite blonde squeaked a bit, caught off guard by him taking her off her feet.
She was placed kind of roughly on the small dining table, her feet dangling a good 3" off the carpeted floor.
"What no introduction first? Im Kas..... " Kassie was the typical princess type used to getting her way. Issac put a finger to her pouty lips to hush her and just said "stroke bouji barbie" in in heavy accent and firm tone. Kassie was upon the table in just her underwear as her hand was guided to a dark thick rod which her hand barely made it around. Issac looked her up and down knowing her expensive looking underwear was like all high end brands. For looks but not very strong. Kassie stroked Isaac's large cock slowly, not sure if his stern demeanor was legit or just macho bravado.

Last edited:
Back