Adam Schiff Robbed In War-torn San Francisco

Oh, you like that shit, don't ya? Ya little fuckin' perv. I knew ya were a mazzachist.

c'mere!

200w.gif
You got it half right. You're a girl but you aren't going to be slapping anyone.

The robbers were obviously conservatives who support Trump.

On a serious note, this is the only thing that will wake these people up, is when it becomes a danger to them.

Paul did admit knowing the street bum.
I know a few street bums as well. That doesn't mean I've given them permission to smash their way into my house and beat me with a hammer in the middle of the night.

The robbers were obviously conservatives who support Trump.

On a serious note, this is the only thing that will wake these people up, is when it becomes a danger to them.
Nothing is more dangerous to Californians than the Democrat party.

Paul did admit knowing the street bum.
^
Fucking liar:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/02/01/politics/fact-check-paul-pelosi-attack-evidence

From the article:

False claims that Pelosi called the intruder a ‘friend’​

Republican Rep. Greg Steube of Florida claimed in a Newsmax interview in early November that Pelosi, in his 911 call, had referred to the intruder “as his friend.” Right-wing commentator Dinesh D’Souza made a similar claim, tweeting in late October that “Paul Pelosi KNEW his attacker and NAMED him in his 911 call.” Fox host Tucker Carlson said on his show in late October that “in Pelosi’s 911 call he knew DePape’s first name and apparently referred to him as a friend.” Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia tweeted in late October that the attacker was “Paul Pelosi’s friend.”

False. The audio of Pelosi’s 911 call, released by the court last week, proves that Pelosi repeatedly said he didn’t know who the intruder was and that Pelosi refused to call the man a friend.

On Pelosi’s 911 call, it was DePape, in the background, who identified himself as “David.” Pelosi repeated “the name’s David” for the benefit of the dispatcher, but he quickly reiterated that he didn’t know who the man was. DePape then spoke up again to profess to be Pelosi’s “friend,” but Pelosi told the dispatcher, “He says he’s a friend, but as I said…” When the dispatcher responded, “But you don’t know who he is,” Pelosi said that was correct.

😑

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸

Ah, the delicious irony of a dem getting robbed like this in a city they all proclaim as safe.
Did someone try to hurt him? He was too stupid to put his suitcase in the trunk I suspect. Some smash and grabber took advantage of that. Can you honestly say this doesn't happen in Tennessee?

You got it half right. You're a girl but you aren't going to be slapping anyone.
Stick to your signature scat fetishes where it's safe, pepaw. You get bitch slapped here daily by at least five people in threads you always open but can never close. :ROFLMAO:

So nice that you care about his well being.
It's surprising Gunny Shitpants has an interest in property crimes all of a sudden. Most of his crime concerns historically have been the usual Black perp / White Victim stuff.

Back