A story idea.

AG31

Literotica Guru
I don't want to write this story. It's not my thing. But this brief happening left enough of an impression on me that I'm sharing it in case someone wants to run with it.

A few months ago I had a series of X-rays taken. The technician was familiar to me in the context of the office. He is pretty short, shorter than my 5'4", somewhere in his 50's or 60s, and very precise in manner. Unmarried. For each shoot (is that what they call it when they push the button?) he left the room briefly. I'm not sure he realized that I could watch him, but he pranced!! He held his arms out and bent at the wrists and pranced. He seemed very happy. I was convinced that I was getting a peek into his hidden, and happy life. And I was struck by how that life was strong enough to bubble over into his buttoned down work-a-day world.

If you have a go at it, would you let me know?

Last edited:
A few months ago I had a series of X-rays taken
I had surgery on my hip when I was 14. It involved a lot of xrays. and when the doc showed one of them to us (me and parents), my junk was clearly outlined. There's probably a story in that that I DO NOT want to write.

Why the lead shield wasn't there in that one, I have no idea. All the others did.

I don't want to write this story. It's not my thing. But this brief happening left enough of an impression on me that I'm sharing it in case someone wants to run with it.

A few months ago I had a series of X-rays taken. The technician was familiar to me in the context of the office. He is pretty short, shorter than my 5'4", somewhere in his 50's or 60s, and very precise in manner. Unmarried. For each shoot (is that what they call it when they push the button?) he left the room briefly. I'm not sure he realized that I could watch him, but he pranced!! He held his arms out and bent at the wrists and pranced. He seemed very happy. I was convinced that I was getting a peek into his hidden, and happy life.

Ooops! Just this afternoon (thanks @ShelbyDawn57) I discovered that there's quite an active forum called Story Ideas. Next time I'll post my idea there.

A few months ago I had a series of X-rays taken. The technician was familiar to me in the context of the office. He is pretty short, shorter than my 5'4", somewhere in his 50's or 60s, and very precise in manner. Unmarried. For each shoot (is that what they call it when they push the button?) he left the room briefly. I'm not sure he realized that I could watch him, but he pranced!! He held his arms out and bent at the wrists and pranced. He seemed very happy. I was convinced that I was getting a peek into his hidden, and happy life.

You do know that they leave the room to avoid the radiation. Of course, you're exposed to it. (Some stand-up comic had a bit about that.) So anyway, at first glance, I wouldn't know what to do with that as a premise. Maybe he found a lover who is shorter than he is? That seems to only be a big deal in male-female relations, at least nowadays.

You do know that they leave the room to avoid the radiation. Of course, you're exposed to it. (Some stand-up comic had a bit about that.) So anyway, at first glance, I wouldn't know what to do with that as a premise. Maybe he found a lover who is shorter than he is? That seems to only be a big deal in male-female relations, at least nowadays.
It's the utter contrast between his regular persona (prim - I should have included that - "precise" didn't do it) and the hidden happy one.

With your idea in mind, how does his characteristics (short, 50/60s. prim/happy, potentially unseen), compare to you the patient? Just curious.

Back