A Democrat on Democrats.

SeanH said:
But we know how the tax cuts for the rich and the corporations were "paid" for, don't we Ish? By putting it off on to the next generation. Seen the US National Debt recently?

Sean... you're red herring fishing, again... Our Fascist Floridian gives no kudos to Shrubbya's defecit-raising crap, I believe. ;)

Jimi said:
With apologies to Gen. Philip Sheridan: A good Taliban is a DEAD Taliban, eh? :devil:
Unless they're doing deals with US oil companies, of course. In that case they're just fine and dandy.

Jimi said:
Sean... you're red herring fishing, again... Our Fascist Floridian gives no kudos to Shrubbya's defecit-raising crap, I believe. ;)
No, he'll just blame the niggers again.

Dixon Carter Lee said:
This just in -- Democrats also have no soul! Oooooooo!

Oz didn't give nuthin' to the Tin Man... :D

*Chuckle* It's a sad day when Micheal Kinsley's funnier by accident then Dix is when Dix is trying to be funny.

Ishmael

SeanH said:
Unless they're doing deals with US oil companies, of course. In that case they're just fine and dandy.

Sean, who WAS Phil Sheridan? ;)

Jimi said:

Or a lot of his other policies either jimi. It's not a matter of being for Bush. It's a matter of finding him less distasteful than the Democrats who have NO plans whatsoever.

Ishmael

Jimi said:
I doubt if he's EVER used that word, Old Ponce. :rolleyes:

I did in relation to LT jimi. Of course LT is just another trollish non-entity. Much like sean.

Ishmael

That's too bad, actually. I wish when they hit on your more obvious hyperbole, they wouldn't RUN, when I stir shit with my oar. :devil:

I love disagreeing with you, W.... :nana:

It's a slugfest where nary a punch is landed.... :D

Jimi said:
too late. He copped, and you still haven't addressed the question... GONG, Mate. ;)

Sorry, but I'm off to supper. :D
So it doesn't matter that he called LT a nigger, because it's only LT? Fuck off Jim. He's a racist fuck.

when i hear someone who isn't a coward say they're going to vote republican based on the war on terror, i'll start listening.

paganangel said:
when i hear someone who isn't a coward say they're going to vote republican based on the war on terror, i'll start listening.

Well, that's quite and impossibility when you label everyone that does so a coward without knowing who the fuck you're talking to, or what they've done.

But those that are for 'cut and run' are all stand-up heros I suppose.

Do you realize how incredibly stupid the paradox you've created is?

Ishmael

Ishmael said:
Well, that's quite and impossibility when you label everyone that does so a coward without knowing who the fuck you're talking to, or what they've done.

But those that are for 'cut and run' are all stand-up heros I suppose.

Do you realize how incredibly stupid the paradox you've created is?

Ishmael
i haven't heard one person say they were for cutting and running. not one. it's impossible to do. the only ones who MIGHT be capable of it would be republicans.\, but that would only be from a political standpoint, not a military one.

how is it impossible? what does what someone HAS done have to do with whether or not they ARE a coward.

what paradox?

Back