A booth in the middle of nowhere

MrsDeathlynx said:
Yeah, yeah, keep on telling yourselves that. :p

I don't know about DL, but I don't have to. My wife reminds me several times a day.

lol, btw you're added Skip. But I'm constantly telling him he's a brat, but I don't know what I'd do without the brat.

MrsDeathlynx said:
lol, btw you're added Skip. But I'm constantly telling him he's a brat, but I don't know what I'd do without the brat.

Yes, I get the same thing here. IM me so I can add you.

I did add you, for some reason it isn't letting me add people. *kicks the crap out of msn and PM's both Skip and Rosie her addy to use*

She's not even the first person to call me a brat...my mom does all the time! :p

I submitted my Valentines story!!!! I'm ading a new race to the Dhase universe with it...Well, actually not really added since my novel deals with them pretty heavily...

MrsDeathlynx said:
Coolies, I'll have to roam the comp and get a sneak peak. :p
No need for a sneak peak...as it's a Valentine's competition it posted real quick...Mixed Blessings...

And the race I'm introducing to Lit is the Sidhe...

Mixed Blessings seems to be fairly well recieved! And just putting up a quick note to mention I've just submitted Chapter two...To quote Kasch. . .

"And so it begins"

Looks like you're getting some nice comments on Mixed Blessings. I'll be looking for Chapter 2.

Skip1934a said:
Looks like you're getting some nice comments on Mixed Blessings. I'll be looking for Chapter 2.
Yeah, I put in a not so subtle plug in the valentines contest thread...Although I must compliment Damppanties for adding a good word in for it as well...

Well, Chapter 2 is in the Cue, I edited Chapter 3 last night and started Chapter 4 (as well as finishing reading something great from Crim)...Wow, looking at that I guess last night was especially productive considering it was a South side night (only get about 5 hours of time before the rush)...

deathlynx said:
Yeah, I put in a not so subtle plug in the valentines contest thread...Although I must compliment Damppanties for adding a good word in for it as well...

Well, Chapter 2 is in the Cue, I edited Chapter 3 last night and started Chapter 4 (as well as finishing reading something great from Crim)...Wow, looking at that I guess last night was especially productive considering it was a South side night (only get about 5 hours of time before the rush)...

Don't know what a South side night is, but I assume you get a lot of traffic from it. I'll be looking for Ch. 02 Looks like it's going to be a while before FtF gets my story back to me, so I'm thinking of starting another one, so I'll have something in the works.

You didn't participate in the AH writer's challenge, did you? The theme was 'transportation, and the word limit was 500 words. The idea was to guess who wrote what. A lot of fun. My writing must be easy to guess, 'cause more people guessed mine corrextly than any other entrant.

Guess I need to learn how to write.

Skip1934a said:
Don't know what a South side night is, but I assume you get a lot of traffic from it.
Yup...morning Rush hour is southbound traffic...this morning was pretty light at about 275 cars each of the last two hours...

I'll be looking for Ch. 02 Looks like it's going to be a while before FtF gets my story back to me, so I'm thinking of starting another one, so I'll have something in the works.
Sounds like a good plan!

You didn't participate in the AH writer's challenge, did you? The theme was 'transportation, and the word limit was 500 words. The idea was to guess who wrote what. A lot of fun. My writing must be easy to guess, 'cause more people guessed mine corrextly than any other entrant.
Nope...500 words is awfully short for me to try to fight down to...I think the shortest thing I've ever written is 875 and it feels so lacking to me...

Guess I need to learn how to write.
I wouldn't say that at all...just means you have a very recognizable style :)

deathlynx said:
Yup...morning Rush hour is southbound traffic...this morning was pretty light at about 275 cars each of the last two hours...

Sounds like a good plan!

Nope...500 words is awfully short for me to try to fight down to...I think the shortest thing I've ever written is 875 and it feels so lacking to me...

I wouldn't say that at all...just means you have a very recognizable style :)

The entry didn't have to be a complete story. Falling just pulled a snippet from one of hers and submitted it. (I guessed her right because I had read it before). Some others did the same - submitted snippits.

ETA: Here's my entry. Would you have guessed it was mine? FtF did mostly because of location (she said) And after she posted her guesses is when people started guessing me correctly. Wonder if they just took FtF's word for it?

The Nancy Hanks

It was a hot summer day in June of 1959 when the Nancy Hanks pulled out
of Terminal Station and headed toward Savannah. I was always on board
the Nancy when it moved. I retired early with several million dollars,
and had nothing better to do than ride the rails. What that really means
is that some really sweet pussy rode the Nancy in those days, and I
wanted to tap into my share of it. I had an arrangement with the
carrier. I had my own car, and painted it to match the Nancy’s color
scheme. They always put my car at the end of the train, to keep the
public out of my way.

As soon as the train cleared the terminal, I went to the club car to
survey the prey. It wasn’t hard to pick her. She was alone at the bar,
sipping a mint julep. Stacked. I mean really stacked. Size DDs at least,
and wearing a sheer blouse. I walked up to her from behind, and reached
around to take those beauties in my hands. I nuzzled her neck, planting
a juicy kiss just under her ear. Squeezing her breasts, with each nipple
between a finger and thumb, I whispered, “Hello, lovely lady. Can I buy
you a drink, or fuck you, or anything?”

I felt her stiffen, and then relax. “That depends,” she answered. “What
do you really want?”

“Just want to fuck you silly to pass the time.”

“What do I have to do, exactly?” she replied.

“Whatever I say, you do.”

“I’m drinking mint juleps. And I’m married.”

“I can see your ring. Is your husband hung? And is he with you?”

“He’s in Savannah waiting for me at the station. What do you mean by
‘hung’?”

“Is he as big as I am?” I guided her hand to my erection.

She gasped. “Uh… no. If that’s really you, no,” she smiled. Her teeth
were pearly white and perfectly aligned. She licked her lips. Her eyes
danced. She shivered.

“So, which is it? A drink, or a fuck?”

“Can’t I have both?” she queried.

“If you do what I ask.”

“What’s that?”

“Leave your skirt and blouse on the bar stool and come with me.”

“ I can’t do that! There are people here. They’d see.”

“Then no drink, no fuck.”

She slid off the barstool, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and hung it
on the back of the stool. She undid the zipper of her skirt and slowly
let it fall to the floor. I bent and picked it up, placing it on the
seat of the stool. Brazen bitch. No panties.

I smiled as I put one hand behind her, found her pussy, and inserted a
finger, then two, and then a third. My other hand pulled her bra straps
down, exposing her succulent breasts to the world around us. I took a
nipple between my thumb and finger and led her from the club car to my
private car. I had chosen well. She was left only with a garter belt,
stockings, and heels and walked proudly as I anticipated my helping of
pussy.

Last edited:
Skip1934a said:
The entry didn't have to be a complete story. Falling just pulled a snippet from one of hers and submitted it. (I guessed her right because I had read it before). Some others did the same - submitted snippits.
Nods...That could have worked...I hadn't seen the transportation thread anyway...in all honesty I just missed it cause I check my CP rather than the forum too often...

ETA: Here's my entry. Would you have guessed it was mine? FtF did mostly because of location (she said) And after she posted her guesses is when people started guessing me correctly. Wonder if they just took FtF's word for it?
That could be a deffinate clue LoL...FtF would know your style/stories ;)

I can say, just for reading I wouldn't have guessed...Maybe in the future the guesses should be PMed so as not to sway people's votes?

deathlynx said:
Nods...That could have worked...I hadn't seen the transportation thread anyway...in all honesty I just missed it cause I check my CP rather than the forum too often...

I would have missed it, too, but I have a habit of checking where others are posting (from their profile) and found it that way. It's a lot easier than browsing through 'new posts'.

Skip1934a said:
I would have missed it, too, but I have a habit of checking where others are posting (from their profile) and found it that way. It's a lot easier than browsing through 'new posts'.
Not a bad thing at all...I don't think to do that myself...Then again I tend to just check CP...

deathlynx said:
Not a bad thing at all...I don't think to do that myself...Then again I tend to just check CP...

CP only shows the threads you have subscribed to, doesn't it? How would you ever find a new one?

harv069 said:
CP only shows the threads you have subscribed to, doesn't it? How would you ever find a new one?
Ah, but thereing lies the problem...I fequently don't unless someone mentions it :eek:

Mostly it happens because I don't feel I have the time to check the main board...Although occasionally, like today, I simply forget...

deathlynx said:
Ah, but thereing lies the problem...I fequently don't unless someone mentions it :eek:

Mostly it happens because I don't feel I have the time to check the main board...Although occasionally, like today, I simply forget...

I almost never check the GB, or the 'New Posts menu. Like I said, just look in the profile of those posting where you are and see where they have been. Easy.

Skip1934a said:
I almost never check the GB, or the 'New Posts menu. Like I said, just look in the profile of those posting where you are and see where they have been. Easy.
I never check the GB honestly...Never have...Though the profile check is a great concept...I really do have to remember that one...

deathlynx said:
I never check the GB honestly...Never have...Though the profile check is a great concept...I really do have to remember that one...

Works for me. Just go where they went and if you like the thread, subscribe to it.

Back