A booth in the middle of nowhere

Hubby made me go out yesterday so we could get me some theraflu, both night time and day time. I'm about to go make the daytime stuff since i just woke up. At least I've found something I can take that works, that is after reading many ingredient lists and checking to make sure there aren't any ingredients I can't have...*mumbles about being allergic to artificial sweeteners*

Hubby is alsao making damn sure that she drinks plenty of it :D

Hope you're feeling better when you wake up...Sorry I ran away but I woke up after two hours and couldn't get back to sleep...didn't want to end up waking you... :heart:

Old fashioned remedy: hot water, lemon juice, sugar, generous shot of whisky/gin/cognac whatever is at hand. Even wine works. :cool:

Take two aspirins with it and climb into bed.

Or climb into bed first, then take all of it.

:D

Or curse the person who came to work despite the fact that they had a doctor's note with bronchitis because they gave it to you and you had to go to the ER cause normal doctors were closed and get IV drips cause you ended up dehydrated...Can you tell I don't like doctors?

Good news is my hubby took the night off work to help take care of me and stuff and he never calls out of work. :D

MrsDeathlynx said:
Good news is my hubby took the night off work to help take care of me and stuff and he never calls out of work. :D

That's sweet.

Hey, what else am I gonna use sick days for?

No congac/gin/whiskey/etc. around...I'm borderline alcohalic and swore off hard stuff even before I quit drinking alltogether...

Black Tulip said:
Good for you.

:rose:
Well, it's important to know your limits...When I have even a single drink I'm compelled to keep drinking until I'm roaoring drunk so it's not the best plan...And it helps that the Mrs. doesn't feel comfortable around people when they're drunk...

MrsDeathlynx said:
*snuggles with her hubby despite being sick cause he don't get sick*
*snuggles right back 'cause he doesn't fear becoming sick* :cathappy:

MrsDeathlynx said:
*wiggles on his lap* how do you like them apples? :p
I'd like them much more if you were here *pouts* :(
Maybe when I wake up tomorrow? You could always model the underwear the Vending Machine just gave you :p

deathlynx said:
I'd like them much more if you were here *pouts* :(
Maybe when I wake up tomorrow? You could always model the underwear the Vending Machine just gave you :p

Well I do have a car, I mean it would cost a little bit in tolls and such but I could come to visit you...*debates the reprocussions of such...*

Considering the snow, and the fact that, by the time you get here, I'll be in the booths? Nah, I can wait till tomorrow...after all, you know I can hold out longer than you can anyway :p

Yeah but I wanna cuddle, I wanna have fun, besides you were the one that said you wanted to get me into perhaps doing things in public...

Quite true...So you choose the worste posisble weather to have such thoughts? :p

It's not the weather that bothers me, it's the fact that I shouldn't be out in said weather...*pouts*

Well, the driving's a bitch too...and this coming from someone completely at home in New England winter driving...(Boston no less)

Just gotta take it a little slow and carefully, hell I'd have the driveway shoveled tonight if it wasn't for this damn bronchitis...

MrsDeathlynx said:
Just gotta take it a little slow and carefully, hell I'd have the driveway shoveled tonight if it wasn't for this damn bronchitis...
Love? I couldn't shovel the driveway tonight...underneath the snow is hard pack that puts an ice rink to shame...I need to get salt before it'll even shift, much less break enough to clear...Nope...stay nice and cozy there and think of all of the lude things I can do to you when I wake up tomorrow :devil:

Back