49YO American in DIRE NEED of a British Daddy

my_wooden_tiger

Maker of Sticky Keyb
Hi. I have written for Lit for a long long time and this is my first foray into the Forums. **brave smile**

I am a 49YO Switch in dire need of a British Daddy. I had one and he boarded the plane and, poof, disappeared! We had been playing off and on for 18 months, he pushed to visit and, well as said, poof!

He gave me the taste for a softer British Dom and I LIKED IT. REALLY LIKED IT. *^~^*

About me:

Firstly, I love cock (to the point of worship, I am pretty sure!) and am very orally fixated. I love to give but appreciate a man who can give back as well as he gets!

Secondly, I write well, if you like that kind of thing. You can look up my one story on this account to see.

Physically, I am very squishy, top-heavy and short. I am not making the mistake of oversharing again, so that is what you get from me...now. I am from the Midwest in all its glory. You want to hear a girl go, "REALLY!!??" or "Jiminy Christmas!" I will not disappoint.

I have a taste for the dry British wit. Stephen Fry's essay of the word Fuck and it being a vital word in today's lexicon is my jam. I love a lot of British shows, so try me. (And my BBC America subscription!) Though, being an American, I can get confused. Please bear with me.

I am well-read and smart. I use words like catharic and plethora, I didn't need spellcheck either!

I identify as a demisexual and would love to find my missing piece to roll around with. I am not looking for a fast lay or just one night, I want a Daddy to guide me, dom me, care for me and make me feel like I am his only pretty pretty princess.

I could go on but it is late and I need to sleep. DMs are appreciated but only by Brits, I have a soft teddy bear Daddy in California right now but he knows where my heart lies and wishes me well in finding another British Daddy who won't disappear.

Thank you for your time. :)

To my_wooden_tyger I have something to say,
How fortuitous that your first foray,
To find A Brit Daddy Dom,
From Literotica-dot-com
Falls on St Valentine's Day!,

Hi. I have written for Lit for a long long time and this is my first foray into the Forums. **brave smile**

I am a 49YO Switch in dire need of a British Daddy. I had one and he boarded the plane and, poof, disappeared! We had been playing off and on for 18 months, he pushed to visit and, well as said, poof!

He gave me the taste for a softer British Dom and I LIKED IT. REALLY LIKED IT. *^~^*

About me:

Firstly, I love cock (to the point of worship, I am pretty sure!) and am very orally fixated. I love to give but appreciate a man who can give back as well as he gets!

Secondly, I write well, if you like that kind of thing. You can look up my one story on this account to see.

Physically, I am very squishy, top-heavy and short. I am not making the mistake of oversharing again, so that is what you get from me...now. I am from the Midwest in all its glory. You want to hear a girl go, "REALLY!!??" or "Jiminy Christmas!" I will not disappoint.

I have a taste for the dry British wit. Stephen Fry's essay of the word Fuck and it being a vital word in today's lexicon is my jam. I love a lot of British shows, so try me. (And my BBC America subscription!) Though, being an American, I can get confused. Please bear with me.

I am well-read and smart. I use words like catharic and plethora, I didn't need spellcheck either!

I identify as a demisexual and would love to find my missing piece to roll around with. I am not looking for a fast lay or just one night, I want a Daddy to guide me, dom me, care for me and make me feel like I am his only pretty pretty princess.

I could go on but it is late and I need to sleep. DMs are appreciated but only by Brits, I have a soft teddy bear Daddy in California right now but he knows where my heart lies and wishes me well in finding another British Daddy who won't disappear.

I'm John 46 from the UK pm me if you fancy knowing more. 😉

About me:

I'd be interested in reading your stories.

Well educated British dom daddy here, 51. I will fulfil your heart's, mind's and body's desires. PM me.

About me:

If you would like to meet a well spoken, physically fit British chap who not only adores your body type but also your literacy, then please get in touch and we'll explore further.

Back