34 [M4F] #Los Angeles - Looking for a TPE Kinky loving relationship and a deep connection

danny188_i

Virgin
Hello everyone, I'm 34 years old, looking for a kinky relationship and a deep connection with someone compatible and honest. I want to have a real and deep connection that extends beyond just kink and into a real relationship.
About me: I'm a Software Engineer, I consider myself successful and with a good work/life balance. My main hobbies are Gym/fitness, music, and movies. I'm also very loving and caring, as much as I am dominant and sadistic. Communication and honesty are paramount to me. I'm also VERY possessive and overprotective, and I'd want you all for myself, so if you're the kinda girl that loves to be controlled and reminded that you're mine and mine only, then you're compatible with me.
What I'm looking for: I'm looking helplessly pathetically submissive girl to call my own, someone who loves the idea of me being 100% possessive over here, to control every little aspect of her life. Someone that I can lovingly degrade, and turn into my stupid little girl, I want to make you feel small and dumb, but safe in my arms, even if I'm being rough with your body, slapping and choking, knowing that you are what I care for the most after all. I want it to get to the point where you realize that all you have to be is Daddy's loved little fuckdoll, and Daddy will take care of everything else. I want you to be my world as much as you will be mine.

Kinks: TPE, DDlg, degradation, humiliation, CNC, mind break, impact play, public, breath play, stupidification, orgasm control, edging, objectification, etc.

Limits: Gore, snuff, Scat.

Back