😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

Let’s hear it for the geezers!

But not too loud, I’m trying to watch tv…
Listen.... Y'all deserve all the credit....
I love me some salt, and pepper...
I love that slick smooth skin of a bald head,
I love the slow gentle touch and yeah....

What I was saying.... I've never been with someone that was less than at least 12 years older than I was at the time, some closer to 20....

Listen.... Y'all deserve all the credit....
I love me some salt, and pepper...
I love that slick smooth skin of a bald head,
I love the slow gentle touch and yeah....

What I was saying.... I've never been with someone that was less than at least 12 years older than I was at the time, some closer to 20....
Salt n pepper check
Bald check
Slow gentle touch check (unless harder is desired)
Might need a blue pill but we’ll see

My neighbors said the same, but I wanted to ask someone who would know.
I'm not familiar with spotted owl (we don't have it here), but I know a some species are very furious when protecting their chicks. Those ringing for example ural owls chicks need helmets and other protective gear. Without chicks the same owls are pretty chill.

Phew! Half the afternoon and all evening went to putting the rest of the new flooring on my balcony, and also reorganising all the storage I have there. Some stuff also left the building already. I'm exhausted but so happy! And today I get rid of my car, even!

I think this needs some sangria for everybody, right?

IMG_9307.JPG

I could never get into Beer the taste always turns me off.
I had a conversation with someone a long time ago about this. She preferred wine because beer can have a bitterness to it depending on the style. In the UK there is actually a style called bitter. Beer is more complex than most people think.

Back